• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil G ruined a lot of Dontae lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
      “Wait till Lil’G gets Alvarez on the ropes..”

“if Smith could do this to Alvarez on the ropes, what’s Canelo going to do when...”

“Canelo won’t go past 6.”

Yeah now it’s “a fighter can’t KO everyone he faces...”

“lil’gs Jab...”

“He “outlanded more”

Who is it really bothering...
      I predicted that Canelo couldn't outbox Golovkin. I also predicted that Golovkin would knock him out in the seventh round. I was right and I was wrong. It doesn't bother me. If you know anything about boxing you know fighters can't KO everyone they face. It doesn't work that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        I predicted that Canelo couldn't outbox Golovkin. I also predicted that Golovkin would knock him out in the seventh round. I was right and I was wrong. It doesn't bother me. If you know anything about boxing you know fighters can't KO everyone they face. It doesn't work that way.
        Lol. How u doin Maxi. How many alts you rocking this season? How’s Diego Rodriguez doing?

Comment

• That nelo v GGG was the best version of nelo there ever was. If he fought GGG a year earlier GGG would have beat him easier.
          Nelo held back until he was ready for GGG.

Comment

Lol. How u doin Maxi. How many alts you rocking this season? How’s Diego Rodriguez doing?
            Who the heck is Maxi and Diego?? Are they your imaginary friends? Lay off the booze they will go away..

Comment

• Old, past his prime Golovkin beat a prime Canelo.

Jeeze, imagine if Golovkin was a few years younger, like 30 or 31.

Golovkin should change his first name to Greatness.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                That nelo v GGG was the best version of nelo there ever was. If he fought GGG a year earlier GGG would have beat him easier.
                Nelo held back until he was ready for GGG.
                you will see a better version of canelo in the rematch, and ggg wont get any better... dont be surprissed if ggg ends up being the odds underdog in the rematch...

Comment

• 80s throwback

Not even close to what was promised by either fighter and there promoters . Both fought like it was a sparring session , each time Canelo or GGG were hurt they let the other of the hook .. I think the draw was appropriate and for GGG asking Canelo to stand to to toe is ridiculous . Kinda like when Pacman told Max if Floyd move so much I would've hit him more or KOd him . This is boxing it's a chess game not checkers ! You want to be elite you need to fight in any stlye that's why greats come around once or twice ever couple decades !!! Hope the rematch both guys go for the kill !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
                    It is not up for debate whether Golovkin won. The vast majority of boxing experts say that he did enough to win, and the small remainder say that it was a draw.

You opinion compared to there's is meaningless.
                    Vast majority of people thought murdering and killing Jewish people was okay.

Majority of people felt Donald Trump would be fit to captain Boy Scouts.

See where this is going? The vast majority don't mean **** boy

Comment

HBO fired the editing intern when he made the first highlights video of just jabs...the intern insisted he was doing his job, they decided not to make a lil’g Highlights video and instead use Alvarez because Farrakhan said it was the right thing to do. Peter Nelson is a regular in The Brotherhood Of Islam on Thursdays
                      The editor had quite the issue finding more than 5 seconds of material for Canelo.
                      "I'm trying boss, but I scoured through it thrice, can I just show it as a marathon video instead? Please. "

Comment

Working...
                      X