No announcement yet.

The Pac May fight hinges on Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
    I don't care either way. Floyd is my favorite fighter and sure he annoys me with his immature and nonsensical bull****, but Pac never had and never will have more than the chance of landing a lucky shot against Floyd to beat him. Which is the same chance all fighters have. We may never find that out because of Floyds games and Arums BS protection of Pac but is what it is. I am fine with the Floyd hate and he prob deserves a lot of it sure. But same as always, I don't see Pac beating Floyd whatsoever.
    To tell you the truth. Floyd has so much superior knowledge in boxing compare to his gullible fans. He knows Pacquiao chances of beating him more than his gullible fans brain combines. That is why the blatant ducking.

Comment

Floyd and PAC will fight eventually. Floyd under performs in first fight gifting PAC a debatable decision. Floyd Wins rematch. Then wins third fight. After the third fight both retire with a lot money my opinion is it's been planned like this by both for a while now

Comment

Fight hinges on Pacquiao leaving Arum and becoming his own boss.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Fight hinges on Pacquiao leaving Arum and becoming his own boss.
          Pretty much, but a lot of people are in denial, Arum would never allow this fight to happen while he is alive.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            If Pac wins another razor thin controversial decision and looks bad like he did in the last fight the May fight goes on...

If Pac wins via vicious KO the May fight WILL NEVER TAKE PLACE

mark my word..........
            Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
            I think it's the other way around. If he viciously KO's Marquez, the public demand will be super high. Also, Pac might even call him out during the post fight interview with Max.

But then again, I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd retires soon after.
            I have to agree with 1sballotHOF here, a decisive victory for pac would equal higher public demand for pac vs floyd...

i am optimistic 2013 is the year

Comment

the pac may fight hinges on mayfeather's balls getting bigger or smaller.

it used to be "take the test and we have a fight"

now "pac has to leave arum first"

what a big joke.

Comment

ah who knows, fight should have happened ages ago

Comment

lol at you people still hoping for that fight to happen... its been 3 years already, move on and get over it!

some of you guys here are worse than a clingy ex gf

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
                    lol at you people still hoping for that fight to happen... its been 3 years already, move on and get over it!

some of you guys here are worse than a clingy ex gf

Comment

Working...
                    X