No announcement yet.

won my 1st boxing match.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• won my 1st boxing match.

got a knock out round 1 in the first minute.

If it went on any longer though I would have gassed lol. Still need to actually get into true fighting shape.

I want to post videos but i dunno man, don't want people studying me lol.

I had to wear some street shoes, because I'm still searching for proper boxing shoes.

It's crazy how nervous I get before I had the match but when the 1st punch was thrown, nerves went out the window. Crazy how that works like that.

OctoberRed. I need some advice, I shot you a direct msg.

btw, this wasn't open either it was Junior Open. I need like 10+ fights to be considered open and actually capable of fighting anybody so I'm stuck in this until i get over the proper amount. Dunno if I can just skip that? but probably not wise.

Originally posted by Ren28 View Post

If it went on any longer though I would have gassed lol. Still need to actually get into true fighting shape.

I had to wear some street shoes, because I'm still searching for proper boxing shoes.

It's crazy how nervous I get before I had the match but when the 1st punch was thrown, nerves went out the window. Crazy how that works like that.

btw, this wasn't open either it was Junior Open. I need like 10+ fights to be considered open and actually capable of fighting anybody so I'm stuck in this until i get over the proper amount. Dunno if I can just skip that? but probably not wise.
    Haa I wanna see.

Nothing wrong withe street shoes, feel proud you got in there at all! The W is icing on the cake.

Keep working and best of luck. Work on that cardio.

Comment

Yeah the guy I fought was a butterball, was like 6'2 280 or something and when the match started he just went into a full on rush mode for 30 seconds... and then after, that's all she wrote lol.. he got caught mid swing.

Also I was studying other fights that were happening in my weight class, and it seems like there's a lot of fat boys that rush round 1 hoping to get you outta there.

Comment

We want video, no teasing!

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          We want video, no teasing!
          Video that includes a super slow mo with no sound

Comment

You have a better record than Connor McGregor...that's a decent achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
              You have a better record than Connor McGregor...that's a decent achievement.
              Haha true!

Comment

Lol conor mcgregor. I'll switch my record with his as long as I get that juicy payday he got.

Also how do you guys have your profile picture on the front like that. Trying to get mines like that lol. Regarding the video. Maybe one day. Suffer... I'll post something though

Comment

now you can retire undefeated

Comment

Originally posted by Ren28 View Post

Post a video man. I think it's early to worry about people studying you. The guys you're worrying about were probably there at the show and saw you anyway - or their trainers were. People are always filming those shows too. I got VHS copies of my first few fights (that's how long ago this was) from event staff and from other gyms I knew before the next week.

When I competed, Novice Class was 10 fights before Open Class. If you won a Golden Gloves title you could opt-out of the Novice class and go right into Open or finish your ten. Thing have changed since then so I'm not so sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X