Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Be Real, Gennady Golovkin is on Steroids too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    He’s definitely on peds he’s eastern euro all of those guys juice.
    Yet the mexicans are the ones always getting caught..

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      It's easy to beat testing, and it's been proven.
      or Povetkin or Ortiz

Comment

So Canelo gets popped and the best you can come up with is, "Golovkin does it too". Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Too bad Clenelo couldn't beat it
          I don't care much about it, I just dont believe any pro fighter with millions on the line is clean

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
            Instead of accepting that GGG fans are whole different type of f@ggot, you dismissed the first post as "trolling". You couldn't accept that your own breed could be that stupid. But clearly, the "troll" was being serious.

Show me one post from any fanbase as disturbingly pathetic as this one, barring P@ctards of course:
            GGG is a troll you fcking idiot
            Last edited by Szef; 03-29-2018, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Too bad Clenelo couldn't beat it
              Which kind of points that he might actually be innocent...in terms of the tainted meat being the cause for his clenbuterol reading.

I'm sure like nearly all Pro Boxers, he's enhanced some way though.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                I don't care much about it, I just dont believe any pro fighter with millions on the line is clean
                Would you? Me personally, I wouldn't jeopardize millions of dollars to try to cheat

Comment

I do not think you can gain an appreciable advantage if you are testing year round. The risk is too great.

Unfortunately fighters like Povetkin and Canelo don't test year round and still they get caught by trying to cheat too close to the edge. At minimum boxing should require 16 weeks of testing before big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    So Canelo gets popped and the best you can come up with is, "Golovkin does it too". Pathetic.
                    Read this and thought the exact same thing, I agree.

Difference is, one guy has been caught. A guy with clear previous industry bias, no less...and one guy is the exact same as any other boxer on this planet, as in; he may be/he may not be. We don’t know do we, so let’s not sit and say so based purely off the fact that his opponent is.

We do know that Canelo got caught and we do know that it’s not the first controversy/scandal to come from him, so to sit on an Internet forum and say ‘the other guy is just as bad’ makes people look pretty stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X