Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malignaggi "I Made My Point Against Conor Over 12 Rnds. Don't F**K With Me!" (VAUDIO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
    A fat old retired shot no power having paulie made the leprechaun his ***** in sparring. Mcgregor getting stopped by floyd
    lol triggered much? An MMA fighter that according to ignorant know-nothings like you, just went 12 rounds with a former world champion, finishing the stronger I might add, "putting it on" him, "totally gassing" him.

You no doubt, were one of the hordes that said McGregor wouldn't last 3 rds with a 16 yr old novice. You now look utterly ridiculous and it is deeply satisfying.

No surprise to see Floyd's odds drift for the first time in 2 months on the back of the stunning revelation that McGregor can go 12 rounds against a champion boxer who "was out to prove a point" and "had a chip on his shoulder"
    Paulie was giving it all he could and drowned in the last 2 rounds. The MMA guy prevailed. Incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by commonsense View Post
      lol triggered much? An MMA fighter that according to ignorant know-nothings like you, just went 12 rounds with a former world champion, finishing the stronger I might add, "putting it on" him, "totally gassing" him.

You no doubt, were one of the hordes that said McGregor wouldn't last 3 rds with a 16 yr old novice. You now look utterly ridiculous and it is deeply satisfying.

No surprise to see Floyd's odds drift for the first time in 2 months on the back of the stunning revelation that McGregor can go 12 rounds against a champion boxer who "was out to prove a point" and "had a chip on his shoulder"
      Paulie was giving it all he could and drowned in the last 2 rounds. The MMA guy prevailed. Incredible.
      Paulie has not trained for a fight since April. He got KOed in that fight. Paulie has looked a shell of his self in his last 6 fights. To get off a plane and go 12 rounds with a guy that has been training pretty much all year and for Conner to get gassed before he did is a lil ridiculous. Also Paulie wouldn't boast if he didn't give Conner the business.

Conner faded and was gassed in the first Nate Diaz fight by the 3rd round in boxing that's like the 4th to 5th round. And Nate gave him 0 movement Nate stood in front and boxed him. The amount of movement Floyd is going to do alone will have Conner faded by the 3rd not to mention the pot shot jabs to the body.

Comment

Be real, this is evidence that McGregor is going back and forth and even getting dominated for at least half of a fight against a fat out of shape pillow punching Paulie.

He's in his absolute prime and is getting beat by old man fatty Malignaggi

McGregor is absolutely ****ed, sorry to all those idiots pushing the idea that hanging in an even or losing sparring session is somehow a good thing for McGregor... Paulie fought 12 rounds and has redness on his face doe...

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          Listen Iron, stop trying to contradict too hard.

I saw Paulie took hard beating versus Cotto, Hatton, Porter ....
          Dude has a chin.

Dude is not getting floored by 16 oz unless you're power from another world.

Obviously Connor is supposed to beat Paulie every minute of the fight if he wants to beat Floyd.

Paulie is a guy who made Hatton looks great.

Mayweather is the guy who looked great versus Hatton.

We sure are talking about different animals.

Still Paulie is a good sparring partner, as the experience to teach Connor some tricks.
          His body is exposed. He's fleshy.

Eggington stopped him with a body shot.

Conor should be hurting Pauli to the body if he's a puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            His body is exposed. He's fleshy.

Eggington stopped him with a body shot.

Conor should be hurting Pauli to the body if he's a puncher.
            Kickboxers are definitely not good body punchers.

They snatch your body with middle kicks.

Comment

I think it's a little unusual that Paulie would talk about the details of his sparring session with McGregor. he's providing info to Floyd. Unprofessional.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                This is a forum that plenty of people think GGG, Lomachenko, Chocolatito are bums.
                Who thinks Loma is a bum? I must have missed that. Whoever thinks Loma is a bum DKSAB. But I got your point about the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  I think it's a little unusual that Paulie would talk about the details of his sparring session with McGregor. he's providing info to Floyd. Unprofessional.
                  Extremely unprofessional. Unless he was hired because McGregors camp knew Paulie likes to talk can't punch and will deliver good press coverage. Most sparring partners running their mouth like he does would have been fired.

Comment

Working...
                  X