Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua deserves no credit till he beats prime versions of these REAL heavies?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua deserves no credit till he beats prime versions of these REAL heavies?

1) Current Deontay Wilder until he reaches age 35.

2) Current Tyson Fury until he reaches age 35.

3) Prime Joseph Parker (not current version) from aged 29-35.

4) Prime Daniel Dubois from age 27-35.

5) Prime Hughie Fury from age 27 - 35.

These are just some examples!

So far, Joshua's best win was against a REAL heavyweight in Wladimir Klitschko but he was WAY past his peak / prime so that win doesn't warrant much legitimate credit.

And Anthony Joshua deserves 0 credit for defeating FAKE heavyweights who are blown up light heavyweights / cruiser weights that happen to carry additional body fat to be able to make the heavyweight division in the first place. such as Alexander Povetkin and Carlos Takam.

These aren't worthy / RELEVANT challengers because they aren't REAL heavyweights but FAKE heavyweights. So even if he slaughtered them in the ring with his fists, he still doesn't deserve any credit because they don't even qualify as LEGITIMATE / REAL heavyweights to deserve sharing the same ring with him in the first place.

Even if he does ppl like you will still find a way to dismiss him and continue to look for fights he needs to win in order to get some credit.

Comment

What the heck is wrong with people on this site? I swear

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        Even if he does ppl like you will still find a way to dismiss him and continue to look for fights he needs to win in order to get some credit.
        Nonsense! Let him accomplish the goal that I've set and then you will be seeing me praising him exactly the way he deserves to be praised. That's a guarantee!

Comment

Yep. Age is a factor and the damage of fights.

Comment

Originally posted by No punch power View Post
            Nonsense! Let him accomplish the goal that I've set and then you will be seeing me praising him exactly the way he deserves to be praised. That's a guarantee!
            That remains to be seen, I know your type.
            Last edited by VatoMulatto; 02-11-2018, 12:26 PM.

Comment

So far, Joshua's best win was against a REAL heavyweight in Wladimir Klitschko but he was WAY past his peak / prime so that win doesn't warrant much legitimate credit.

And Anthony Joshua deserves 0 credit for defeating FAKE heavyweights who are blown up light heavyweights / cruiser weights that happen to carry additional body fat to be able to make the heavyweight division in the first place. such as Alexander Povetkin and Carlos Takam.

These aren't worthy / RELEVANT challengers because they aren't REAL heavyweights but FAKE heavyweights. So even if he slaughtered them in the ring with his fists, he still doesn't deserve any credit because they don't even qualify as LEGITIMATE / REAL heavyweights to deserve sharing the same ring with him in the first place.
              And that goes for the other titleholders obviously too right?

Comment

Interesting that you know in advance the age that Parker will peak. Do you do lottery numbers ? 😂

Comment

Why do I know that "No punch power" is American, probably black?

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
                    Why do I know that "No punch power" is American, probably black?
                    Also, full on ******.

So, let’s hear his thoughts on Wilder now and whether he applies the same thought process...

Comment

Working...
                    X