Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua deserves no credit till he beats prime versions of these REAL heavies?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    Even if he does ppl like you will still find a way to dismiss him and continue to look for fights he needs to win in order to get some credit.
    Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    What the heck is wrong with people on this site? I swear
    Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    That remains to be seen, I know your type.
    Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
    Interesting that you know in advance the age that Parker will peak. Do you do lottery numbers ? 😂
    Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    So you are saying AJ is robbing the cradle by fighting poor baby, only 26 year old world champion Parker? News flash for you. A 26 year old boxer is in his physical prime while a 35 year old boxer is past his physical prime. The 35 year old boxer may still be good but not as good as he was 5 or 10 years earlier. AJ will get the credit he deserves if he beats Parker no matter what you say. You are a strange weird poster with some strange weird wrong ideas.
    Originally posted by No punch power View Post
    What does? That beating blown up, feather fisted, overweight, weak natural cruiser weights / light heavyweights and FAKE heavyweights like Alexander Povetkin should not be deemed as IMPRESSIVE? Sure!

This is why team Anthony Joshua can't wait to line up a fight against this feather fisted, weak, short, chubby and pudgy overweight Alexander Povetkin because they know this little FAKE heavyweight can't crack and egg whilst Joshua can avoid his real rival in Deontay Wilder that happens to be his own size.

Team Joshua can pretend they're fighting good boxers like Povetkin and Takam, when in reality, anybody objective knows these are FAKE heavyweights / blown up natural cruiser weights / light heavyweights that can barely crack any eggs and don't deserve to share the ring with REAL heavyweights. Since midgets like Povetkin and Takam don't deserve to be seen as REAL heavyweights.

At least if Joshua faced the likes of Takam and Povetkin and knocked them out unconscious with ease, then it wouldn't be too bad. However, Joshua failed to do so against Takam.

Deontay Wilder puts such opponents to sleep with his fists.

Then Stiverne is also a FAKE heavyweight according yo your description. This means Wilder has never beaten any REAL Heavyweight who was in the top 10 ever. He must be a trash ass champion

Comment

No, but I am well aware of the biological age which boxers MOST COMMONLY peak around.
      Surely you agree its more the length of career than age. Late bloomers like Lewis and Hopkins turned pro late 20s.Early peaks like Tyson turned pro pretty early. Canelo and Golovkin seem to be at almost the same stage of career, the difference between them being one turned pro as a kid. Parkers already won a title and is in the biggest fight of he's life. This may well likely be he's peak.

Comment

no
        What does? That beating blown up, feather fisted, overweight, weak natural cruiser weights / light heavyweights and FAKE heavyweights like Alexander Povetkin should not be deemed as IMPRESSIVE? Sure!

This is why team Anthony Joshua can't wait to line up a fight against this feather fisted, weak, short, chubby and pudgy overweight Alexander Povetkin because they know this little FAKE heavyweight can't crack and egg whilst Joshua can avoid his real rival in Deontay Wilder that happens to be his own size.

Team Joshua can pretend they're fighting good boxers like Povetkin and Takam, when in reality, anybody objective knows these are FAKE heavyweights / blown up natural cruiser weights / light heavyweights that can barely crack any eggs and don't deserve to share the ring with REAL heavyweights. Since midgets like Povetkin and Takam don't deserve to be seen as REAL heavyweights.

At least if Joshua faced the likes of Takam and Povetkin and knocked them out unconscious with ease, then it wouldn't be too bad. However, Joshua failed to do so against Takam.

Deontay Wilder puts such opponents to sleep with his fists.
        Deontay hasn't fought anyone on a level of old Klitschko, and it's very debatable that Stiverne was even as good as Takam and Whyte since neither of them got stopped by a nobody. As for putting such opponents to sleep, he couldn't put and active in shape Stiverne to sleep. We will see if he can put Ortiz to sleep. It's a weak division. But I'm not sure I recall Joshua fighting a lightheavyweight or a cruiserweight. Please list them for me, I probably missed those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
          no

Deontay hasn't fought anyone on a level of old Klitschko, and it's very debatable that Stiverne was even as good as Takam and Whyte since neither of them got stopped by a nobody. As for putting such opponents to sleep, he couldn't put and active in shape Stiverne to sleep. We will see if he can put Ortiz to sleep. It's a weak division. But I'm not sure I recall Joshua fighting a lightheavyweight or a cruiserweight. Please list them for me, I probably missed those fights.
          Who the hell is Alexander Povetkin? That's who Carlos Takam was knocked out cold and unconscious by and Bermane Stiverne was only ever knocked out cleanly by Deontay Wilder and nobody else. That Demetrice King stoppage was premature.

Deontay Wilder is fighting an old Luis Ortiz who is just as good, if not better than old Wladimir Klitschko. Wladimir Klitschko came from a 2 year long lay off at age 41. Means very little to beat someone like that. The fact that Joshua couldn't knock Wladimir Klitschko down for the 10 count or knock him out unconscious shows how appalling Joshua's punch power is, considering Wladimir Klitschko is a guy who has been consistently called to be someone who has a 'glass', 'suspect' or 'vulnerable' chin. Deontay Wilder would've knocked that Wladimir Klitschko out unconscious.

As it stands, Deontay Wilder has stopped every opponent, including Bermane Stiverne. Bermane Stiverne was semi-unconscious when he was destroyed in a round by Wilder so that counts. The same is likely to happen to Luis Ortiz!

Anthony Joshua faced a blown up light heavyweight / cruiser weight in Carlos Takam and is about to face another one in Alexander Povetkin very soon. Both feather fisted, FAKE heavyweights who belong in a weight division below. Povetkin can barely crack an egg, is overweight, feather fisted and chubby but still managed to knock a younger, in-prime Carlos Takam out unconscious whilst Anthony Joshua failed to cleanly knock out an older Carlos Takam who was previously knocked out already by Povetkin. That's embarrassing!

Surely you agree its more the length of career than age. Late bloomers like Lewis and Hopkins turned pro late 20s.Early peaks like Tyson turned pro pretty early. Canelo and Golovkin seem to be at almost the same stage of career, the difference between them being one turned pro as a kid. Parkers already won a title and is in the biggest fight of he's life. This may well likely be he's peak.
          Biological athletic prime age for a boxer remains the same. After age 35, a boxer is past their athletic peak / prime. If a boxer starts his career at age 40, they won't be in their athletic prime and won't perform as well as they could have had they started during their teens or early 20's. This is why there has never been a boxer that has been successful at the top level of boxing who started after their late 30's.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Then Stiverne is also a FAKE heavyweight according yo your description. This means Wilder has never beaten any REAL Heavyweight who was in the top 10 ever. He must be a trash ass champion
            Not many. But at least the FAKE heavyweights Wilder faces, he knocks them out unconscious unlike Anthony Joshua who is a feather fist and can't generate the power with his 'good for nothing muscles' to KO opponents unconscious without needing the referees to intervene to stop fights for him.

Comment

This thread is so ******. AJ is the unified heavyweight champion of the world. He deserves a ton of credit.

Comment

[QUOTE=ashadam;18482632]
                1) Current Deontay Wilder until he reaches age 35.

What a load of rubbish why did you join site, your a class one fool. How long has he been boxing professionally?

What is your fixation with the guy it's not normal.
                I like concussive power punchers like Deontay Wilder and not feather fists like Anthony Joshua that can barely crack any eggs.

You call me a fool, yet you get your grammar incorrect. It's you're a class one fool and not your a class one fool. Oh the irony!

I joined to discuss aspects of boxing I'm interested in!

Comment

I like concussive power punchers like Deontay Wilder and not feather fists like Anthony Joshua that can barely crack any eggs.
                  You should like whoever you like.

But AJ still deserves a ton of credit for becoming the unified heavyweight champion of the world. Very few ever achieve that. Assuming he beats Parker, which he likely will, he'll be 21 fights into his career and will already have cemented himself as an all time great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    This thread is so ******. AJ is the unified heavyweight champion of the world. He deserves a ton of credit.
                    Credit isn't warranted in defeating feather fisted, blown up natural light heavyweights / cruiser weights and FAKE heavyweights like Carlos Takam and Alexander Povetkin, two guys that can barely crack any eggs and one guy who is an overweight, chubby heavyweight.

Unless Joshua knocks opponents like Alexander Povetkin and Carlos Takam out unconscious, he deserves very little credit! Which is what Deontay Wilder is capable of doing!

Comment

Credit isn't warranted in defeating feather fisted, blown up natural light heavyweights / cruiser weights and FAKE heavyweights like Carlos Takam and Alexander Povetkin, two guys that can barely crack any eggs and one guy who is an overweight, chubby heavyweight.

Unless Joshua knocks opponents like Alexander Povetkin and Carlos Takam out unconscious, he deserves very little credit! Which is what Deontay Wilder is capable of doing!
                      Go for a walk. Get some sunshine. Go get laid. Something. Anything. Because you're such a hater that there's no way you're living a happy life. We all know you're trolling, but you're trolling from a place of dissatisfaction and you need to address it before it totally overcomes you.

The guy has had 20 fights and he's already the unified heavyweight champion of the world. He's the #1 boxer on planet Earth. There are 7 billion people on this planet. He's a multi multi millionaire. With millions of fans. You're clearly jealous. It's not healthy.

Comment

Working...
                      X