No announcement yet.

Land of the free?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Land of the free?

What happened to living the American dream?
    Last edited by COVID-19; 12-10-2018, 06:44 PM.

The state now has absolute control over private property and it's a necessary evil.

It's about protecting me from school shootings, which kill more people per year than any other single cause globally. Fact.

It's about protecting me from the redneck militias poised to invade metropolis areas. That bisexual multiracial post-cultural man in a suit on CNN told me they are the biggest threat to America and I agree. They definitely account for most of the murders and rapes.

And the 1%? Most were born into the 1% and will die in the 1%. Just some facts for you. How do the rest of us ever make it into the 1% if none are ever removed?

I went straight from public school to the educated adult world of late night television and my world is free from backwardness and ignorance. To keep it that way I delegate to the authorities.

Comment

Yeah, it's about the federal reserve and the banks controlling the money and the land. They don't just let you build a house on land somewhere and just own it anymore, so you gotta do that without anyone knowing, or else if they find out, the government starts charging you property taxes.

Comment

He fucked up if he has mail being delivered to that property and not a P.O. box.

Comment

Working...
        X