No announcement yet.

Cross Gender Tag Team Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
    Bat, did you get a vote in? It does not reflect well on the forum when mods do not vote in member-inspired polls. Participation is what community is all about here.

Ok. I’ll do it.

Comment

You do know that there are a couple of clubs on the lower east side of Manhattan where these kinds of fantasies can be fulfilled without having to royally screw-up the fight game.

PM me and I will send you some addresses; own any leather clothes?

Comment

P.S. The one guy who voted for "I want to see women beaten" -- does the board MOD have to report him?

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey-Louis View Post
          P.S. The one guy who voted for "I want to see women beaten" -- does the board MOD have to report him?
          The mods would have to turn in every man in the house for wanting to see women beaten. It is a universal.

The Mexicans have now proven that most women need a slapping, or at least that most men want to see it. It makes sense. Most women are under built and puny.

But these big Berthas do not just beat up men--they rescue them from other burly women who are hurting them.

How did you vote? You voted, didn't you?
          Last edited by The Old LefHook; 06-29-2018, 12:04 AM.

Comment

There are dudes that pay for this kinda stuff regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey-Louis View Post
              You do know that there are a couple of clubs on the lower east side of Manhattan where these kinds of fantasies can be fulfilled without having to royally screw-up the fight game.

PM me and I will send you some addresses; own any leather clothes?
              Nope, I'm trying to avoid places like The Blue Oyster Bar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niumQLDL_k0

Comment

The Mexican pollsters also determined that people want to see women on juice fighting clean, small men.
                this is kinda weirdly specific. is it still about sport? guess something else...

Comment

Originally posted by grogg View Post
                  this is kinda weirdly specific. is it still about sport? guess something else...
                  It is very much about sport, and is not a fetish or fad. Mainstream, is where they want to take it. Main Stream means Main Street, America, baby. That is where they are headed with this. It is for the masses, not merely a twisted few.

The Mexicans were finally first at something. They are first to recognize that men want to see women beaten by tiny men unless they can stomp the tiny man or tag their partner. This was a brilliant deduction, because both men and women want to see tiny men beaten.

Do not blame me, and do not blame the Mexicans. It is in the scientific polls.

Comment

Female heavyweights and a flyweight limit for males, is the format overwhelmingly favored by the public in massive polling operations over the past year in Latin America.

A 220 lbs. woman can hurt a 112 lbs. worm--I mean man--who has dried out to make weight.

Now an American promotional company plans to bring this exciting new format to fans in test runs of the American market early next year (2019).

The sizzling format essentially features small mean being whomped by extra large women. All participants are champions within their sport, however, so there are no patsies, though there are bound to be several Patsys among the gals.
                    Female heavies vs male light heavies! What mountain of a woman would step forward to take on Bob Foster???

You over there?? Oh, I thought you had your hand raised....

Comment

I'd take on Rachel Ostovich and let her defeat me with her tit choke.

Comment

Working...
                      X