No announcement yet.

Anyone excited for BJS vs Murray?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BO$$NELO View Post
    You're a TripleCUCK nuthugger though. That in itself is ridiculous.

40 pro fights, 5 titlist opponents. Yet you insist he's an ATG MW?? With a controversial win over Danny J (C+ fighter) and a draw against little JMW Ca$hnelo (C+/B- fighter) and a collection of cab drivers...you think he belongs in the company of Hagler, etc.?

You are beyond ridiculous. You are trash

#whitenation
    Your user name says you are a TripleCUCK Canelo nuthugger. You are a big time GGG hater and your lack of boxing knowledge and poor evaluation of boxer's skills is ridiculous. You praise bummy Horn while trashing Jacobs and GGG. Jermall called GGG an all time great and one of the best middleweights in history and Jermall isn't a GGG nut hugger. Breadman Edwards also called GGG a great middleweight and a first ballot hall of famer. Just because you hate GGG and think he is so lousy doesn't mean the rest of the world has to share your stupid bias opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I think it's an interesting fact that in the two and one half years Saunders has been a world champion 3 of his 4 title defenses will have been against boxers GGG has already knocked out. GGG haters go on and on about the bums GGG has defended his title against. Yet these same haters never say a single negative word about Saunders defending his title against the same"bums" GGG has already knocked out. Murray seems like a nice respectful person while Saunders comes off as a rude arrogant jerk to me. I will be rooting for Murray.
      Nobody says Saunders is PFP #1 or an ATG.

People say that about Cucknaddy.

That's why Cucknaddy gets put in his place. Cause he's not Top 15 PFP fighter (probably Top 20 though) and he's not even close to HOF, let alone ATG MW. If he unifies against Charlo, Dervenchenko, BJS, Canelo/Danny (clean wins). He gets HOF and ATG MW status.

Better get busy Cucknaddy...

Comment

Saunders is a world champ in name only. They guy is a total fraud.

Comment

Your user name says you are a TripleCUCK Canelo nuthugger. You are a big time GGG hater and your lack of boxing knowledge and poor evaluation of boxer's skills is ridiculous. You praise bummy Horn while trashing Jacobs and GGG. Jermall called GGG an all time great and one of the best middleweights in history and Jermall isn't a GGG nut hugger. Breadman Edwards also called GGG a great middleweight and a first ballot hall of famer. Just because you hate GGG and think he is so lousy doesn't mean the rest of the world has to share your stupid bias opinion.
          I appreciate boxing skills. I have no problem with white people either. Lomachenko is phenomenal. He's either #1 or #2 in the world along with Terrence Crawford. There is no other possibility of a guy being #1 or #2. Those two are the best two right now. Period.

I do not, however, ride bandwagons or suck pipe. Golovkin is a good fighter, no doubt. He's not some record world beater though. In his 40 fights he's fought 5 opponents (1 of them a Welterweight) that were, are, or would become a champion. Only 5 people! In a world where there are 4+ "champions" per weight class. How does that happen? He makes decisions like fighting Vanes (and he tried to fight Sullivan - who rejected his horrible lowballing offer) instead of Andrade (champion) or Dervenchenko.

Gennady has one of the weakest resumes in boxing. Part of that is not his fault because he came up in an extremely weak era of MW, but even now he fights twice a year against lowly opposition - when better opposition is available and willing. The dude is much more bark than bite...and that's evident in the competitive nature of fights with Jacobs and Canelo. Neither Jacobs nor Canelo are 1st ballot HOF fighters. Canelo looks like he will be and I don't think Jacobs ever will be, but time will tell.

BreadmanCUCK BIGPOPPACUCK also called Canelo a cheater because of his "inside knowledge". Canelo takes Hair follicle test. No cheating going on. Breadman then dismisses hair follicle tests as if he's a scientist.

Breadman is infatuated with black genitalia. He loves RJJ (called him greatest fighter he ever saw) who is a proven PED user (failed test before) and widely linked to BALCO. Also, his "greatness" was extremely reliant on athleticism...something PED's specifically enhance. Breadman is excellent at analyzing fights - there's no doubt about that. He's not very good accepting his own shortcomings or when he's flat out WRONG...

Even if he wasn't wrong about Canelo, it's wrong to throw any fighter under the bus until the hearing occurs and all information is released. In this case hair follicle test shows that Canelo is not a regular consumer of Clenbuterol. He indirectly consumed the substance via Mexican meat. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Who cares about Jermall Charlo? The dude is a hypejob bum who is juicing down in Texas. He hardly got past an extremely faded version of Austin Trout. Let's see him versus someone with backbone. Verdict isn't out on him yet, but he's a lot of bark and not much bite...dude turned yellow when Danny confronted him

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$NELO View Post
            Miguel Cotto (HOF first ballot)
            Erislandy Lara (outside shot HOF)
            Shane Mosley (HOF first ballot)
            Austin Trout (arguably beat Jermall Charlo)
            Kirkland
            JCC Jr.
            Gennady Golovkin (possibly HOF)

This is a Top 5 resume in all of boxing. Definitively best resume at MW.
            36. Canelo arguably lost. 41. Trout is absolutely garbage. Up until this point his 3rd best win was a MD against Tapia. Kirkland was worse than Vanes - inactive and not even training. JCC jr was drained. Arguably lost to GGG.

So how many of these were in their primes?
            Lara.
            Trout.
            JCC Jr.

Wow. What a resume.

Comment

I think it'll be a very boring, one-sided fight unless BJS takes him lightly and isn't in shape.

Boring decision but I wouldn't be too surprised if BJS forced a stoppage late, Murray has seen better days. He's not getting any younger and has taken a ton of punishment in recent years.

Comment

Nope. Terrible resume for a champ and he gets a pass.

Monroe Jr
                Lemieux
                Murray

All GGG leftovers

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
                  Saunders is a world champ in name only. They guy is a total fraud.
                  how do you figure that?

it's my understanding that Saunders was ready to fight GGG in Kazakhstan last June, but GGG chose to fight Canelo instead

Saunders has decent names on his record, Blandamura, Spike, Eubank, Monroe, Lee.... when his head is screwed on and he's motivated, Saunders can hang with the best of them

not making excuses but when you have proven yourself, to some extent, it's only fair to weigh up risk/reward a bit more in a boxing career. otherwise, you end up fighting twice as much, for the same money

anyway, who is Saunders supposed to be fighting? keep seeing names popping up, like Charlo, Murata, Derevenyanchenko... these are not on the level yet. the fights to aim for are GGG, Canelo, or Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                    36. Canelo arguably lost. 41. Trout is absolutely garbage. Up until this point his 3rd best win was a MD against Tapia. Kirkland was worse than Vanes - inactive and not even training. JCC jr was drained. Arguably lost to GGG.

So how many of these were in their primes?
                    Lara.
                    Trout.
                    JCC Jr.

Wow. What a resume.
                    Your alt/h o m o sexual partner boliodogs suggested Charlo was a reputable source...and yet now you/your partner say Trout is "absolutely garbage" even though he basically drew with Charlo...

Which is it boy?!

Jermall called GGG an all time great and one of the best middleweights in history and Jermall isn't a GGG nut hugger.
                    Kirkland worse than Vanes? Canelo fought Kirkland at Kirkland's weight with a full training camp. It's not even debatable which win was decent and which was a mocking joke.

JCC Jr. was drained, I agree. That fight would've been fun, but there was no way for the fight to ever take place. Size different too great. That would've been a Margarito/Cotto fight too if it had been done right/at the right time.

Apparently it is arguable that Canelo lost to Canelo, but it's also arguable that he drew with Floyd XD XD XD

Ca$h iced that Kazakh trash. It seriously wasn't close. I had it 8-4 and that's being generous for Gennady. Not even trolling. Gennady was so ineffective offensively. He threw 100+ more punches than Canelo and somehow landed LESS punches. His jab, however, was on point.

At the end of the fight whose face was busted up? Despite throwing 100+ LESS punches Canelo managed to land MORE power punches and Golovkin looked worse for wear by the end...sweeping rounds 10, 11, and 12 in the process on all judge scorecards.

It's literally insane for me to pretend there's some conspiracy where Gennady won. The dude got outboxed and - as quickly as he could - started labeling Canelo a cheat for outboxing him...saying his "muscles were too big" and etc.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                      anyway, who is Saunders supposed to be fighting? keep seeing names popping up, like Charlo, Murata, Derevenyanchenko... these are not on the level yet. the fights to aim for are GGG, Canelo, or Jacobs
                      This is 100% correct also. If I'm BJS why would I try to fight Charlo, Murata, or Dervenchenko? That would be lateral movement.

BJS wants to elevate himself and the way to do that would be Canelo, Gennady, and Danny. Maybe not even Danny although he does get some press and sells very well in Brooklyn

Comment

Working...
                      X