Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Still Feel I'm Better Than Pacquiao, Thurman, Garcia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He had TBud in trouble before that low blow.

Comment

He probably doesnt mean better in boxing.. but then again, its the second most deluded fighter next to Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
        Didn't mention brook because he's scared stiff of the guy

Pac , Thurman and Garcia all knock this kent out same as brook
        True story: I didn't know what the term "kent" meant so i decided to look it up on google. I typed in "slang kent" and a link popped up for urban dictionary so i clicked it. Inside it had the following definition for Kent

1. "Kent is a all around kind hearted man that all women dream of being with, could kick anyone's ass that tried to step up with him or mess with his loved ones, he is a very protective person and fight anyone and has a large d*ck and is very strong."

I figured naaaaaaah that couldnt be it. And correctly so there was 2nd definition below it.

2. "Often meaning the guy you have fallen in love with and hope to marry. Someone you dream of often."

But still it didnt feel right. But there was a third definition that read:

3. "An annointed sexual diety."

I was starting to get confused and thought maybe you were actually trying to compliment him. But than i saw the 4th and last definition.

4. "another word for "cunts"

Ding ding ding ding ding!!!

Bahahaha I learned something new today. Thanks bruv!
        Last edited by umop-ap!sdn; 05-03-2019, 10:44 PM. Reason: They bleeped out the word c u n t s so I had to alter it

Comment

Khan is the best guy the sport has ever seen......until he steps in the ring.

Actually winning actual fights shouldn't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
            He had TBud in trouble before that low blow.
            I was worried Khan would batter poor Bud into Palookaville. The ref played with Buds health. I'm glad Bud made it out in one piece.
            Last edited by Curtis Harper; 05-03-2019, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Does he still have fans, and if so, why ?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
                I’ll be honest & say I still wouldn’t mind seeing Khan fight Pacquiao, Thurman or a rematch with Garcia. He just needs to stay away from Spence. Maybe the loser of Pacquiao vs. Thurman can fight Khan early next year, while the winner gets the Spence fight.
                Why the he'll would anybody fight him ?, it's a nothing to gain fight for all of these fighters. Khan need to earn that shot and he's far from that Buddy .

Comment

Originally posted by ptek View Post
                  Why the he'll would anybody fight him ?, it's a nothing to gain fight for all of these fighters. Khan need to earn that shot and he's far from that Buddy .
                  He should give ''up n comers'' a chance to sleep him.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                    Make him fight Thurman who needs a highlight reel knockout to still revelant
                    Relevant mate that's how you spell it. And why would Thurman give Khan a title shot ?, Khan needs to earn that by stringing a few wins together. Thurman is fighting Pac man next Khan isn't on these guys level he's a quitter **** that guy he should retire and stop ripping the ****ing public off on PPV from there hard earned money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      He should give ''up n comers'' a chance to sleep him.
                      He can't do that mate, he's at the end of his career and he's only got 1 or 2 more big fights left then he's done he needs big money fights and that means no up N comers.
                      Last edited by ptek; 05-04-2019, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X