Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Still Feel I'm Better Than Pacquiao, Thurman, Garcia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
    He had TBud in trouble before that low blow.
    Yes sure he did, keep telling yourself that and you never know it just might make it true. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by ptek View Post
      He can't do that mate, he's at the end of his career and he's only got 1 or 2 more big fights left then he's done he needs big money fights and that means no up N comers.
      After he fails, AGAIN, in big fight situations, he will linger on. As most mouthy losers do. They never just go away. Only a stint in a coma will stall the cvnt.

''Ok, maybe I can't beat the top guys but I'll be damned if these novices can be...........''
      ~Khan, just before getting slept vs some 3-0;0 ko's guy in rd 3.

''But he was winning, though ....''

Watching Khan get destroyed and humbled never gets old

Comment

Yes sure he did, keep telling yourself that and you never know it just might make it true. LOL
        JoeB ain't lying

Immediately after the post fight interview, Bud was airlifted to nearest ICU ward.

Comment

Why the he'll would anybody fight him ?, it's a nothing to gain fight for all of these fighters. Khan need to earn that shot and he's far from that Buddy .
          It would still be a good win on their resume based on Khan’s name alone. I’d really like to see Khan vs. Broner later this year. Whoever loses that should retire & the winner can get one last chance at better opposition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Breno G View Post
            be real, Khan. cash your check from your last joke of a fight and leave us alone
            And Amen to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
              It would still be a good win on their resume based on Khan’s name alone. I’d really like to see Khan vs. Broner later this year. Whoever loses that should retire & the winner can get one last chance at better opposition.
              That's probably the last big fight for Khan left. As for Brooke he's got Crawford, if he loses he's still got the Khan fight, if Brooke win's? , which he won't he's world champion again and skys the limit once again.

Comment

• If that's what you feel then go ahead, boy. Everybody is entitled to his own opinion. If you think you're the best welterweight out there then you're free to feel like that. Nobody can stop you from fooling yourself!

Comment

• Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
                  If that's what you feel then go ahead, boy. Everybody is entitled to his own opinion. If you think you're the best welterweight out there then you're free to feel like that. Nobody can stop you from fooling yourself!
                  A Mere Con saying he's better than Swift is strange

Comment

• if you guys fall for this nonsense then shame on you. Khan will talk for as how as he will be paid for these big fights and people will pay to show up. I don't blame him at this point, he's not the first and won't be the last.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                      He had TBud in trouble before that low blow.
                      lol of course he did

Comment

Working...
                      X