Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you (honestly) think is the best boxer in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My gut tells me that it's Crawford, but I do understand the criticism of his competition

Right now I have Loma as my p4p 1 as he's proved more, but my gut says that Crawford is the best and he will prove it in time

Comment

I can't choose between Loma & Crawford...

Comment

Crawford and Loma are the most talented.

Comment

Loma, Canelo and Crawford are certainly excellent boxers but they are also in amazing physical condition. Tyson Fury is in horrible condition, everything he does he does through being a skilled boxer.

Comment

Bud and it isn’t even close.

Comment

Why is Brant on the list? Because he lives in your state? Canelo or GGG would probably knock Brant out in a few rounds. What the hell is Barrett doing on the list???????? Canelo is the best fighter in the world in my opinion and GGG beat him twice on my score card. If my choice of GGG and Canelo as the best pisses anybody off then just change my pick to either Spence or Inoue. Loma and Crawford are very good but I don't think they are the best. Why is Fury on your list and not AJ?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                Tyson Fury beats any boxer on the planet. #fact
                No it's not a fact. It's just your opinion. I think he deserved the win over Wilder but he has not defeated AJ and AJ is still the number 1 world rated heavyweight and the man Fury must beat before it becomes a fact that Fury beats any boxer. There are lighter weight boxers who are better for their size than Fury but can't beat the 250 pound heavyweight because he is too big for them.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  No it's not a fact. It's just your opinion. I think he deserved the win over Wilder but he has not defeated AJ and AJ is still the number 1 world rated heavyweight and the man Fury must beat before it becomes a fact that Fury beats any boxer. There are lighter weight boxers who are better for their size than Fury but can't beat the 250 pound heavyweight because he is too big for them.
                  Indeed. Fury knocks Crawford and Loma out, so that makes Fury the best.

AJ is a plastic champion and can't call himself the best until he beats the lineal king.

Comment

Damn, you actually voted that Brant is the best fighter in the world. You should find a new sport you actually understand because you seem to have no knowledge or understanding of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                      Indeed. Fury knocks Crawford and Loma out, so that makes Fury the best.

AJ is a plastic champion and can't call himself the best until he beats the lineal king.
                      Nice sig. Did you see his excuse on tuesday? It's worth adding. He said he didn't KO Fury because he's scared of his own power and what he may have done to Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X