Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I order a Colombian mail order bride?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I order a Colombian mail order bride?

Should I order a Colombian mail order bride?

????????????????????

Comment

What could possibly go wrong?

Comment

pictures?

get a russian one

Comment

do they come with 1/2 a kilo of pure included in the price? If so go for it.

Comment

Hell, order seven!! That way you can send a couple back if they don't work.
            Last edited by lazy; 08-24-2010, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Jones View Post
              pictures?

get a russian one
              lol! i know this farm boy from my last job that tried this...she asked for $1000 to come meet him in canada & he sent her the money...that stupid,stupid man.she then asked for $2000 because she was having trouble at customs & we stepped in & told him not to be an idiot....another guy from edmonton worked in russia & met a girl & she & her family played it up & they married a couple months later.they moved to canada & now she sluts out with locals,abuses him & hes on the hook for half his assets & sponsorship for like 5 years...shes 19 & taking him to the cleaners..he was like 38....they are not dumb women,just poor looking for a meal ticket to canada...i play it up in cuba & other countries...i pretend i want them to come to canada when alls i want is a piece of ass on vacation...sure honey i love you & will bring you to canada....cubans & russians are known to marry & disappear in canada leaving the man to fork the bill....dont do it!!!!!

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

do it!!

i would if i was single

Comment

Here is an immigration rule concerning a non-American wife: After 2 years of marriage with a US citizen and living here in teh US, if you get divorce, she can stay here. If you divorce before 2 years, she goes back to where she came from.

Comment

Working...
                    X