Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
    im calling it now.....anyone doubt me?
    I think Mikey Garcia has the better chance as for now. He looks like he will have the better opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emon723 View Post
      Once Floyd retired and Broner fought and beat Danny Garcia, he can be fighter of the year but fighter of the decade, highly doubt.
      Garcia will sodimize broner, the midget f4ggot.

Comment

• I don't mind him becoming the fighter of the century as long as he keeps winning.
        He's not boring.

Comment

• Hard to say so early in the decade.

I really doubt that it will be Broner though.

Comment

• Larry what the **** are you smoking

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              This is true to an extent. I really didn't take Mayweather seriously until he beat Manfreddy.

I thought Mayweather was going to be like his 2 uncles and father; someone who's last name carried weight, but career was so-so.
              It's funny because I was the opposite.

Big fan of Roger in his prime, felt he underachieved. When I heard his nephew, SR's son, my first reaction was he's going to be good.

Comment

• Mikey Garcia will be the fighter of the decade. Most of the top fighters will retire by 2016-17 at the latest. That leaves the young guns: Swift, Broner, Garcia. GGG & Ward have an outside chance. Garcia is the best fundamentally of the young guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                  im calling it now.....anyone doubt me?
                  broner sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                    Mikey Garcia will be the fighter of the decade. Most of the top fighters will retire by 2016-17 at the latest. That leaves the young guns: Swift, Broner, Garcia. GGG & Ward have an outside chance. Garcia is the best fundamentally of the young guys.
                    agree with this.

Comment

• Maidana has more chance of winning fighter of the decade than broner does, especially after DEC 14.
                      Tony Trick-Pony Tony Trick-Pony likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X