Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Kanneka Jenkins mysterious death/murder saga is messed up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So she accidentally locked herself in the freezer

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      So she accidentally locked herself in the freezer
      No. They apparently paid an actress to dress exactly like Kenneka and stumble into the freezer. Or, someone dragged her into the freezer and then was photoshopped off the camera. Can't decide which theory is more feasible at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Not one! Not one of them said: hey, I am gonna stay and keep an eye of her because she is ****ed up. Y'all go upstairs and meet us back here. And to think her best friend was there too.
        Yeah,,, super****ed up..

I feel so bad for the girls family

Comment

Can someone else play this in 0.25 speed and full screen. Let me know if it looks as though an arm reachs around her lower back at 18 seconds as she disappears out of shot? Am I imagining it? Watch the video as I said before passing judgement!

Comment

some drunks make it home, some dont.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              some drunks make it home, some dont.
              real shit.

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post

Can someone else play this in 0.25 speed and full screen. Let me know if it looks as though an arm reachs around her lower back at 18 seconds as she disappears out of shot? Am I imagining it? Watch the video as I said before passing judgement!

It looks like it someone did grab her. She was also leaning heavily to the right. But I'm not detective or anything like that.

I just don't believe a 19 year old in that state, was able to open a freezer.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
                  It looks like it someone did grab her. She was also leaning heavily to the right. But I'm not detective or anything like that.

I just don't believe a 19 year old in that state, was able to open a freezer.
                  at what point in the vid do you see someone grabbing her ?

did someone know ahead of time that a drunk person would stumble into that area ?

plenty of drunk people are able to drive home so i dont see a drunk person stumbling into a place they dont belong being that complicated.

drunk people often lean when they walk. that fight with gravity and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    at what point in the vid do you see someone grabbing her ?

did someone know ahead of time that a drunk person would stumble into that area ?

plenty of drunk people are able to drive home so i dont see a drunk person stumbling into a place they dont belong being that complicated.

drunk people often lean when they walk. that fight with gravity and all.
                    Towards the end, when she just kind of shifts over but ay, I said it looked like it. I'm not a big drinker. I recently was told that it was a slide door not the heavy doors for the fridge, so she could have let herself in and suffocated. It's a sad story...to have "friends" around and no one is looking out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
                      Towards the end, when she just kind of shifts over but ay, I said it looked like it. I'm not a big drinker. I recently was told that it was a slide door not the heavy doors for the fridge, so she could have let herself in and suffocated. It's a sad story...to have "friends" around and no one is looking out for you.
                      sometimes it will seems as if ghosts are helping a drunk not fall down. that extreme lean !!!

as for friends looking out for her, i dunno. everyone wants to have a good time and hope a person can handle their liquor. nevertheless, tragic.

Comment

Working...
                      X