Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Kanneka Jenkins mysterious death/murder saga is messed up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are ugly who cares. plus they are black. let them off each other.

Comment

the biggest problem i see is no one is locking up or watching out for restricted areas. a guest should not be able to just wander into a kitchen.

wtf

also, she wasnt ''ugly'' from the back (not a fan of synthetic ''hair'', doe)

Comment

I want to see wot autopsy says caused death. If she was killed then thetr woukd have been signs all 9vet her body.

Also u cant see anybody else on all the hotel cameras. Just her stumbling around.

That begs the question of how ****ed up you'd have to be to stumble in a freezer, pass out, amd freeze to death?

I think maybe she was raped and given ghb or roofies or wotnot and that coupled with alcohol led her to pass out and freeze to death.

Idk you think if she was murdered something wud have been said about seeing blood in the freezer and marks on het body etc

It could also have been a tragic accident wherr mayve she was just that ****ed up to the point of blaxking out in freezer and freezing to death

We will know soon enough after autopsy

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
          I want to see wot autopsy says caused death. If she was killed then thetr woukd have been signs all 9vet her body.

Also u cant see anybody else on all the hotel cameras. Just her stumbling around.

That begs the question of how ****ed up you'd have to be to stumble in a freezer, pass out, amd freeze to death?

I think maybe she was raped and given ghb or roofies or wotnot and that coupled with alcohol led her to pass out and freeze to death.

Idk you think if she was murdered something wud have been said about seeing blood in the freezer and marks on het body etc

It could also have been a tragic accident wherr mayve she was just that ****ed up to the point of blaxking out in freezer and freezing to death

We will know soon enough after autopsy
          r u drunk m8?

Comment

Where was Delbert Grady when she needed him?

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              the biggest problem i see is no one is locking up or watching out for restricted areas. a guest should not be able to just wander into a kitchen.

wtf

also, she wasnt ''ugly'' from the back (not a fan of synthetic ''hair'', doe)
              You think she wasn't ugly?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                You think she wasn't ugly?

she was aight (dem lips, doe)

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post

Can someone else play this in 0.25 speed and full screen. Let me know if it looks as though an arm reachs around her lower back at 18 seconds as she disappears out of shot? Am I imagining it? Watch the video as I said before passing judgement!
                  But is that phat ass okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

she was aight (dem lips, doe)
                    Semi, you love full lips too?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      But is that phat ass okay?
                      Have some respect, sir!

Comment

Working...
                      X