Collapse
No announcement yet.

I worry about Deontay Wilder lost size he only weighs 199 pounds now at 6’7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saying that Wilder is way too skinny, which is why he wears 12 shirts. Standing next to Joshua, you would think he can literally cave his chest in. I'm super serious. He's cut but not heavyweight material. He should fight Fury and Joshua and the hell up out of there. He weighs lest than a short Mike Tyson for Christ sake

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      I think he was on Roids but is off them now
      I dont think Wilder is on roids, he doesn't have roid muscle, if he was his legs would blow up and he would weigh more than 227

He stopped hitting the weights, ever since his biceps popped against Arreola or whoever that was, he got scared doing weights he used to do bench press and bent over rows with weights to bulk up, so when he stopped hitting the weights he lost a lot of size plus he has a natural fast metabolism.

Berto is another guy with super small bones but lots of muscle and his muscles ruptured several times in fights

This why I think Deontay is thinking of 200 cruiseweight division, because he knows his frame is very thin boned, and suited for that division he was like 214 pounds thats tiny for his height he has no legs they are so skinny.

Joshua has some thick legs thats why he walks around at 267 pounds and cuts down to 250s.

Joshua has a steroid muscle body, Wilder doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
        Just saying that Wilder is way too skinny, which is why he wears 12 shirts. Standing next to Joshua, you would think he can literally cave his chest in. I'm super serious. He's cut but not heavyweight material. He should fight Fury and Joshua and the hell up out of there. He weighs lest than a short Mike Tyson for Christ sake
        Most of the Cruiserweights weigh more than 6 foot 7 Wilder, he is built like a 1980s baskeball player those guys used to be 6 foot 6 and weigh 180 pounds, Wilder weighs like 199 now and is 6 foot 7.

Heck even Lebron james who is 6 foot 8 weighs 260 pounds

Chavez Jr is 6 foot 1 and weighs 230 pounds walking around and fights at 168 pounds.

Comment

Wilder has the built and body of an NBA Small Forward in the 1990's.

I think he can make some weight for the Cruiserweight Division.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            I dont think Wilder is on roids, he doesn't have roid muscle, if he was his legs would blow up and he would weigh more than 227

He stopped hitting the weights, ever since his biceps popped against Arreola or whoever that was, he got scared doing weights he used to do bench press and bent over rows with weights to bulk up, so when he stopped hitting the weights he lost a lot of size plus he has a natural fast metabolism.

Berto is another guy with super small bones but lots of muscle and his muscles ruptured several times in fights

This why I think Deontay is thinking of 200 cruiseweight division, because he knows his frame is very thin boned, and suited for that division he was like 214 pounds thats tiny for his height he has no legs they are so skinny.

Joshua has some thick legs thats why he walks around at 267 pounds and cuts down to 250s.

Joshua has a steroid muscle body, Wilder doesn't.
            Bro, I honestly believe Wilder can make Light Heavy. He would just be tall and lanky like a Easter in Lightweight. I'm a super Wilder fan just believes he's way too thin. Not even on purpose . Wilder seems like he has to gain weight at weigh ins..

Comment

He stays in shape year round. He just has a basketball player's build/metabolism. He looks normal for his build and someone that does a lot of cardio.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                How can he be when he does VADA 365$
                Was....... Key Word. Dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  He stays in shape year round. He just has a basketball player's build/metabolism. He looks normal for his build and someone that does a lot of cardio.
                  He looks normal to normal guys like us(posters). Yeah you you got your Xsport fitness in. But when I size him up with a Joshua, Takam, Whyte, Wladomir or hell even a Chisora, He looks like he needs a meal. I will always be pro Wilder but he's small with a lot of power

Comment

I also thought he looked a bit thin in his recent videos/pictures .

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                      He looks normal to normal guys like us(posters). Yeah you you got your Xsport fitness in. But when I size him up with a Joshua, Takam, Whyte, Wladomir or hell even a Chisora, He looks like he needs a meal. I will always be pro Wilder but he's small with a lot of power
                      Im a huge wilder fan as well, but he looked very frail tonight and he was lacking energy and coughing with a horse voice. The man wasnt wild and mean mugging like he used to, im guessing he has the flu and when you got fast metabolism you get sick you lose weight fast if you dont eat.

He looked stromg when he was doing weights to bulk up, but he stopped doing weights when he ruptured his bicep bad, since then he lost lots of muscle he was like 227 and went all the way down to 214 or 209.

Comment

Working...
                      X