Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder vs Usyk

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Im a huge wilder fan as well, but he looked very frail tonight and he was lacking energy and coughing with a horse voice. The man wasnt wild and mean mugging like he used to, im guessing he has the flu and when you got fast metabolism you get sick you lose weight fast if you dont eat.

He looked stromg when he was doing weights to bulk up, but he stopped doing weights when he ruptured his bicep bad, since then he lost lots of muscle he was like 227 and went all the way down to 214 or 209.
      I agree 100 percent. I was just saying he can't afford to lose weight. You can tell his metabolism is high. I believe he should go for those 2 money fights and then stay away from heavyweight. Power can only get you so far

Comment

he's withering away. do you think joshuas team poisoned him so that he could duck?

Comment

I noticed he trains a bit differently from other boxers.

I think he intends to stay relatively lean and not as muscle bound as AJ to move quicker as long as it doesn’t impact his power.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Did you guys see how narrow his shoulders were and how skinny he looked in the locker room standing near billy joe saunders? And in the ring with Tyson fury he looked super thin, he sounded sick like he had the flu.

The man is not a true heavyweight he walks around at barely 214 pounds at six foot seven, most heavyweights start training camp at like 265 and lose ten pounds or so during camp. Fury starts camo at 280

Wilder used to be 227 pounds, now he is in the low 200s. I wouldnt be surprise if he weighs 195 to 199 right now.

Is he okay? His arms and body looked thin and he was known to have a wide upper body but only chicken legs, now he lost his wide body as well.
            Heavyweights aren't like middleweights who walk around heavier than the weight they fight at. A heavyweight like Wilder who stays has lean a walking around weight the same as his fighting weight because heavyweight is an unlimited class and heavyweights can weigh what ever they want to weigh. Your statement that most heavyweights start training camp at 265 and enter the ring at 255 is false and ridiculous. Almost all of today's heavyweights who enter the ring at 255 pounds are very fat. Wilder has never weighed less than 220 pounds for a fight and he is all bone and muscle. You are so used to seeing extremely fat heavyweights that when you see an in shape lean Wilder you think he is tiny.Here is the true actual factual weight of some great and famous heavyweights when they first won the title. Jack Johnson 192. Jack Dempsey 185. Joe Louis 198. Marciano 184 Liston 214,Ali 210, Frazier 205, Foreman 212 so Wilder at 220 pounds is a true heavyweight and the proof is when he hits other true heavyweights with his best punches they fall down and they don't get up. Where did you get the strange idea that Wilder now weighs 199? Did you just pull that number out of the air? He is the same Wilder he has always been and probably weighs at least 220 right now. He will also be at least 220 in the ring for Fury and he will indeed be a TRUE heavyweight.

Comment

Lol

It must really eat at you, after talking all that ****, lol.

Deontay Wilder is 6'7, and his weight will likely stay 210-225lbs for his career.

Still, Joe Louis, Ali, prime Foreman, Tyson, Holyfield, and basically every other heavyweight that's had longevity, have basically been sub-230lbs, outside of Riddick Bowe, Lennox Lewis, the Klitschko brothers, and Tyson Fury.

George Foreman fought Muhammad Ali at 220lbs for ****'s sake.

Comment

1. How do you know he's 199 lbs? State your source.
                2. He lost his voice from all the shouting at the Fury-Pianeta weigh-in. He isn't sick.

Comment

He’s definitely a small heavyweight in today’s era. He’s a true ectomorph.

But like others say it makes him more impressive but also makes you think at 260 pound Fury, AJ, or even Miller will all just forego boxing and try and get inside and stay there.

In fact out of those three Miller would be a nightmare for Wilder imo.

I like Fury but there was no pace to his work yesterday. Maybe he could cuff, pot shot and mess Wilder around for 12 rounds but I can’t see him not eventually getting ironed out. Unless Fury can turn the clock back

Comment

I hope it's not the AIDS.

Comment

Even if wilder was actually 215-220ish he's gonna look thin at 6-7, especially in street clothes.

Comment

Working...
                      X