A few corrections.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThaGreatest
    That is VERY bad on your body...
    yea....you shouldn't do that unless you absolutely have to drop weight. its like cooking your body. and if you run in heat you can pass out when wearing that

Comment

Originally posted by Dyl-G
      alright, and thats why you run at the end of the day also, before you go to bed, you post from your expirience and you get different results i post from mine and i get different results, so maybe our bodys work differently i donno, but this is what works for me so leave it at that

Okay man I'll agree with that, If you also run later in the day it would be beneficial of course.

And I was only discussing/disagreeing, it was never anything personal.

Comment

Originally posted by 2NdRoUnDkO
        yea....you shouldn't do that unless you absolutely have to drop weight. its like cooking your body. and if you run in heat you can pass out when wearing that

look uh, ive ran with a full sauna suit sweat shirt and sweat pants for 2 miles.....never felt like passing out, never felt dehydrated... i can tell when i need to stop, the only feeling it gives me is sweat. on top of that the affects of heat on THE INSIDE of your body doesnt start until 42 C which is central nervous system breakdown and then at 44 degrees when you die.
        the core of the human body keeps the temperature down, and seeing that an average marathon runner's core temperature goes up to 40-41 C the sauna suit undoubtly gets nowhere near that, and the lethal limit of dehydration would have to be 15-25% weight loss, when i run i weigh before and i only come back about a half pound lighter than when my initial weight, so if i were to lose 25% of my weight id have to lose 32 pounds in a single run at the most thats equal to 14.5 liters of sweat... for me to lose 14.5 liters, id have to be running for about 3 1/2 hours to lose that much weight since the body sweats up to four liters per hour for short periods of time.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stroundKO
          Okay man I'll agree with that, If you also run later in the day it would be beneficial of course.

And I was only discussing/disagreeing, it was never anything personal.

yeah dude its cool, your avatar is tight, i remember seeing that live.

Comment

Working...
          X