No announcement yet.

Home made Endswell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home made Endswell

I got yet to actually get hurt in boxing but I bruise very easily in sparring and usually leave the gym with at least a couple bruises on my face even tho none of the punches hurt me at all.

Is there anything in the average household that makes a decent Enswell? I usually use an ice cold pop can but there's gotta be something better.

Try to work on footwork, head movement, and come a defensive fighter... Spar less and really don't try not to take damage.... I think this could be a problem i am just being honest so you have to stay on top of it... It's nothing to worrie about but if you swell up and bruise that easy you gotta change you're game cause you always have to think LONG TERM... Hopefully someone with more knowledge then me can answer you're question a little better, but that's my 2 cents. I just think it is more physiological then anything.

Comment

Originally posted by HtotheZ View Post
      I got yet to actually get hurt in boxing but I bruise very easily in sparring and usually leave the gym with at least a couple bruises on my face even tho none of the punches hurt me at all.

Is there anything in the average household that makes a decent Enswell? I usually use an ice cold pop can but there's gotta be something better.
      Cold spoons. Before going to the gym put some spoons in the freezer. When you get home they will be nice and cold. Place the spoons on the areas of your face that have swelling.
      Last edited by Mathiaz; 12-23-2013, 01:46 AM. Reason: miss spelled words

Comment

The idea with the enswell is to use it immediately between rounds by a cutman as a short term solution to get through the fight. But if you are going to try to use it after you finish sparring and the swelling has already set in then in all likelihood you will only do more damage and make yourself swell more.

Comment

Working...
        X