Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roc Nation Boss: Team Ward Disgusted By Kovalev's Racist Remarks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
    For the THIRD TIME you still completely ignore the fact that this is the THIRD incident that Kovalev has been cited for which supports the other two incidents. Keep playing stupid and ignoring that. And once again, I'll remind you that if many people consider the "joke" offensive, that makes it offensive! Not arguable, not up for debate!
    If you find Kovalev's humour offensive, then that's your problem. If Yarmark finds use of the N word offensive & disgusting, then he shouldn't be taking money of Jay Z.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      I like kovalev. Ward is a fake. He knows he lost that last fight. We know he lost that last fight. In America, A black man crying racism is as common as an Asian driving terribly. It is what it is.
      You and Kovalev have a lot of similarities. You're both bigoted, racist, ignorant scumbags. The only real difference is Kovalev isn't an actual pussyhole who will fight another man when challenged.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        The type of christian that returned 37K to Paul Smith when Smith failed to make weight -- but 30,000 for Brand doe.
        That's a good thing but still doesn't negate what he did to Brand and how much he goes ball on his own word.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          You and Kovalev have a lot of similarities. You're both bigoted, racist, ignorant scumbags. The only real difference is Kovalev isn't an actual pussyhole who will fight another man when challenged.
          Are you challenging me to a fight? I'll beat your a$$ punk.

If you're not, shut the fcuk up

Comment

• Sergey is a nasty racist POS, ward gonna school em even worse, i can't wait, all is fair in combat but when you go racial, u r an ass

Comment

• Originally posted by etech1 View Post
              This demented thinking proves my point.

Freedom of speech is waaaaayyy the FK more important then what someone might find offensive.

Political correctness is an attack on the first amendment. You see, there are a lot of elites, (who are waaaaayyyy smarter then you btw), who have ALWAYS wanted to restrict free speech, but couldn't just come out and do it. So what they did was attach their cause to an issue that seems to make speech restrictions justified. (i.e. political correctness)

Dont be a PATHETIC social justice warrior. Let the dumb a s s Russian say what he wants, and hopefully ward KHTFO.

If not, then if Kov was being racist, then he will get his in the end anyway. We all end up reaping what we sew.
              Save the damn lecture for someone else. I stated a fact that if people are offended by a statement, they have every fuking right to complain and the person making the statement opens themselves up to consequence. On what planet does freedom of speech mean without consequence??!!
              Last edited by richardt; 05-25-2017, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
                Hey ALT boy what does his faith have to do with Brand bad management team?????? try again lol
                Bad management had nothing to do with it, you don't think they wanted more? Ward is a multimillionaire. After fees for training camp and travel, Brand was likely left with almost nothing. Ward couldn't have at least insisted on 100k to a less fortunate guy? And like I said, he still goes back on his own word. That's not Christian

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  If you're ever in your life in the Sacramento area, just message me. I'd love to drop these brownies on your face

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    If you find Kovalev's humour offensive, then that's your problem.
                    What part of "I don't find Kovalev calling Adonis Stevens a Monkey as humorous and I don't find Kovalev calling Grover Young a thoroughbred Ni**a as humorous" DONT you understand??? Which for the 4th time now is something you have blatantly ignored for obvious reasons.
                    Last edited by richardt; 05-25-2017, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      Save the damn lecture for someone else. I stated a fact that if people are offended by a statement, they have every fuking right to complain and the person making the statement will face consequences. On what planet does freedom of speech mean without consequence???
                      Actually, if I thought that your dumb a s s was the only person reading it, I wouldn't of bothered. Lol

Carry on social justice warrior, but don't forget to unbunch your panties, and change your tampon when you're done whinning like a b i t c h.

Comment

Working...
                      X