Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are bigger people meant to do bigger things in life??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Well thats where you and i differ then
    Yep posting 33 thousand times in 4 years obviously you shy away from adding your comments on things because you don't draw attention to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by altparm View Post
      Yep posting 33 thousand times in 4 years obviously you shy away from adding your comments on things because you don't draw attention to yourself.
      Not everyone creates alt including one with 240 posts and 29 threads in 2 weeks time, to get attention and acceptance from people online. With gems such as "Would you call Canadians their own race?", "Do Mexicans call white Hispanics gringos?" and "Ever fooled around with a co worker and it got weird"

We're here with you:3some:

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Not everyone creates alt including one with 240 posts and 29 threads in 2 weeks time, to get attention and acceptance from people online. With gems such as "Would you call Canadians their own race?", "Do Mexicans call white Hispanics gringos?" and "Ever fooled around with a co worker and it got weird"

We're here with you:3some:

Well only one of those threads was a real life incident, the Canadians thread was to prove a point about nationality vs race and the gringos a similar point. I'm afraid if I posted a pic I'd be your wank fodder for the month

Comment

Altparm Vs Russian Crushin

So far I've got Russian up 88-84!! Altparm needs a couple of knockdowns in the championship rounds to win this. Russian needs to avoid taking risks and cruise to a Unanimous decision unless he feels he can get the KO!!

Comment

Well only one of those threads was a real life incident, the Canadians thread was to prove a point about nationality vs race and the gringos a similar point. I'm afraid if I posted a pic I'd be your wank fodder for the month
            I understand, they werent a cry for attention at all

When did i ask you for a pic? Please leave me out of your ****sexual fantasies

Comment

I've always won fights against bigger guys but gotten my ass whupped by smaller guys. True story.

Comment

You're 6'3??? I bet you claim to bench 400lbs and have a huge dick too

he posted a picture of his hot dog.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  he posted a picture of his hot dog.
                  I think you mean my kielbasa

Comment

Working...
                  X