No announcement yet.

What do you think of sport hunting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom . View Post

I love foxes and hate fox hunting, but on some level I kind of respect it as a traditional part of UK culture.

Comment

• if its done right and by the books, its a ''great'' thing.

if a cu/nt is wanting to kill something, better it be an animal than a human (unless that human is a felon). also helps control a species.

Comment

Is killing wildlife for sport unethical?

I'm NOT asking about hunting for food here. I'm asking about hunting for recreation.
        Theres sport in hunting for meat. Never met a hunter it wasn't recreational for.

Comment

• They should also hunt dogs and cats on streets if you ask me.

Comment

• Trophy hunting for big game animals such as lions, tigers, elephants, should not be permitted. Especially if the only reason for hunting them is to sell their ivory, teeth, claws to over privileged a-holes or superstitious Asians who think that rhino horns will cure cancer.

When I see photos of wealthy hunters and their high-powered $2,000 rifles and scopes, posing with a dead lion, I think, "how brave, you took down this elder lion from 300 yards out". Next time fight it with a knife and I might be impressed.

I have no problem with hunting for food or controlling populations of animals such as deer, wild pigs, wolves, coyotes, and vermin.

Comment

• Comment

• I wouldn't do it personally, I find no joy in killing an innocent animal, there innocent eyes looking back at you
                Last edited by AlexKid; 06-02-2017, 07:00 PM.

Comment

This imo is wrong because the numbers of big cats and other big game African animals are already so damaged by man and his general impact on the environment, also his penis wont get any bigger its pointless

Conservation is hard enough with poachers and stupid Chinese funded poachers that want a larger penis from Rhino horn (nail material) without another small penis man trying to increase his weak levels of masculinity by hunting dangerous "hard" animals

Look at me im so hard I killed a predator with a gun from half a mile away from my Jeep, if he did it with a spear with no Jeep fair play (traditional human weapon)

If I hunted Id want to hunt how very primitive humans hunted, its already unfair that way with our intelligence but at least its somewhat a fair fight
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 06-02-2017, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Is killing wildlife for sport unethical?

I'm NOT asking about hunting for food here. I'm asking about hunting for recreation.
                    We slaughter domestic animals and think nothing of it. I voted it's OK if its done responsibly. I don't hunt personally. I gave it up but I love fishing.

Comment

• This is how real men hunt

OR

In a pack

With a gun you may as well go buy some meat from Tesco' its just that easy
                      Last edited by AlexKid; 06-02-2017, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X