Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Road to Keith Thurman-Errol Spence Begins (! Or ?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
    I hope for at least 2 of these fights this year Thurman-Spence Crawford-Spence Crawford-Garcia Spence-Garcia and Thurman-Crawford. Unfortunately we will be lucky if we get one of them.
    Crawford isn't getting any of those fights and we all know that. None of the top WWs will be on ESPN anytime soon. He'll be fighting on the Top Rank circuit. The same way Manny did for years.

Comment

WE WONT SEE THAT FIGHT @ WW. Keith will move up to 154, "because of the weight he gained during his injury", and is having a hard time making 147 any longer. Spence cwill take all those belts and when he moves up, Keith will have gained more weight and had a fight at that class (b4 spence) and will be able to absorb Spence's power. Then he tries to get spence's first fight at 154 vs him, which would give him more of a chance, he has NONE at WW vs Spence. and it will make more MONEY, because of the marination 2020
      Last edited by HURTFEELINGS; 01-18-2018, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Mother fookers acting like spence is sure shot to beat thurman. Spence beat algieri and had a close fight with a broken brook before brook broke again. Thurmans beaten the top ww's. Thats a good solid fight for both guys and thurman will be the odds on favorite to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Let him get through Pederson first. Despite the hype and name dropping spence has kept a low profile and a level head, which is amazing for someone of his talent. So he really needs to dispose of pederson first.
          True. Although pederson has only fought what? Once in three years. I see him losing and blaming rust...

Comment

Thurman ain't fight spence till 2019..that's if he doesn't have any injury till then so it's a '?'

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              I'll go with the question mark!
              you and me both

Comment

I was a big fan of Thurman and I still like the guy, but I really want to see Spence get his hands on him at this point.

Comment

I like Spence to win if Keef ever gets the courage to get in the ring with him. Spence has been calling out Thurman for 2 yrs, now that he has a title, Thurman running out of excuses why he won’t unify

Comment

thurman will pull a gayweather jr and duck spence for years.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      spence-garcia is the only fight on that list that is even remotely possible this year. the others have absolutely no chance of happening and even spence-garcia is unlikely.
                      Which is why I said unfortunately we will be lucky if we got 1 of these fights. Gotta read the full post if you are gonna post back there buddy. Fights that should be made but will not. Politics, price tags and certain guys not simply not wanting to take these type of fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X