Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Horn Warn Thurman: Shut Mouth or Suffer Pacquiao's Fate!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    The real fight would be Manny vs Thurman
    How is that a real fight??

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
      Lol I wasnt being serious, thought it was obvious
      yeah..sometimes I type: *sarcasm* at the end or something to the like to let everyone know when I'm just trolling

By the way, I don't think we'll have to worry about Horn or his attention whore of a promoter once Bud gets a hold of him....

Comment

Fuk it I hope Jeff slaughters the whole welterweight division at least he's calling top guys out

Comment

Originally posted by livershot73 View Post
          yeah..sometimes I type: *sarcasm* at the end or something to the like to let everyone know when I'm just trolling

By the way, I don't think we'll have to worry about Horn or his attention whore of a promoter once Bud gets a hold of him....

Yeah any of the top guys will beat Horn. I think he's going to try and hold his belt hostage for as long as he can

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            You won't be saying that when Thurman , Spence ,Porter , or Peterson whoop that ass
            I won't be saying that when I whoop your ass, cuz.

Comment

pacquiaos fate= youll come to australia, land double the punches on horn but get robbed by the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
                Fuk it I hope Jeff slaughters the whole welterweight division at least he's calling top guys out
                yeah hes calling them out but then hes fighting the world number 70

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                  Lol I wasnt being serious, thought it was obvious
                  You may have been trolling, but I will bet you a steak dinner at least 5 posters saw it and said "damned straight!" to themselves.

All you have to do is count how many here actually think Horn beat Pac.

Surprised you haven't received a green K from it yet, frankly...

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    This fight might finally cause Thurman to return to his "One Time" status.

On the other hand, I'd love Horn to be battered around the ring for a good while.
                    No way does Thurman get a one shot KO on The Hornet. Horn would be like the Porter fight - Thurman would just have to wear him down over 12.

Spence? Horn goes to sleep or gets stopped inside of 9 rounds.

If I were Thurman though, I'd take the fight, just so he can proudly say he beat the guy that beat Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      yeah hes calling them out but then hes fighting the world number 70
                      world number 70 was the only brave one to step up. horn is the most ducked man in the sport. there is a deep state conspiracy to keep him down. maybe you thought he lost but so? everyone thought ward lost to kovalev and they still ranked him #1. horn beats pac and hes ranked #8? this is unjust

Comment

Working...
                      X