Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: The Fight That Interests Me The Most is Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem with Mikey getting the Pacquiao fight but damn he should've been back in the ring already and taken at least a get back fight/soft touch to get back on the winning track instead of waiting for Pacquiao to choose who he will fight next

One report he is signing to DAZN, Next Report "He Wants The Pacquiao Fight"

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      Best ever with 7 losses and KOed twice in prime, lol wake up .

And he did duck fighters all through his career and still does, most all top fighters do because of management not being comfortable with the risk vs reward their job is first and foremost to keep them winning, these top guys dont duck because they scared they do it because of the bosses mapping out there resume, and they try to do it in a way thats not blatant, the word duck doesn't really apply to smart business decisions, Manny plays the game you better believe that.

The more popular the fighter the easier it is to sidestep guys and get a fan pass.
      Yes and no. When you attain a certain level no matter who you fight 3 other fighters will cry that they are being ducked.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        Yes and no. When you attain a certain level no matter who you fight 3 other fighters will cry that they are being ducked.
        True, but if you know boxing you know whats going on what the other fighters say dont really sway me, I just look at the moves and angles they take as there is a breadcrumb trail left from everything.

Comment

Eddie Hearn wants the Mexican American subscriptions and he thinks Vargas bs Garcia will provide that. Not sure Garcia vs manny is the best option for PBC based on Garcia’s last performance but hey if watch it. At this point Garcia may be worth more to Eddie Hearn than he is to al haymon. I just don’t see where Garcia goes at welterweight as he seems to believe he is entitled to the biggest fight out there in the division.

Comment

This would be a better fight if Mikey were coming off a solid performance. He didn't look good at all with Spence. That alone kills some of the vibe for this fight. But, if it happens then it's a good fight since both are pretty similar in size. Pac is still explosive and powerful while Garcia is slower but may have an edge in boxing. Just a tad though.

Comment

U don’t deserve it in any way shape or form

Comment

Garcia fought Spence so why are people acting like he didn’t look good against a b or c rate fighter. Folks on here are funny as fk with the complaining. This would be a good fight any way you sell it.

Comment

Mikey Garcia does not deserve a Pacquiao fight. He has done nothing to warrant a title shot at 147. Fight Danny Garcia, Keith Thurman, or Shawn Porter first. S**t, fight Crawford across the street.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
                    Mikey Garcia does not deserve a Pacquiao fight. He has done nothing to warrant a title shot at 147. Fight Danny Garcia, Keith Thurman, or Shawn Porter first. S**t, fight Crawford across the street.

Exactly! Green K. He simply does not deserve a big fight by not even trying against Spence. He does not even belong at 147. He should go back down to 140 or 135 and do something meaningful for once.

Comment

I swear Mikey became another person when he came back!

I miss the old Mikey

Comment

Working...
                      X