Amir Khan by Decision
    7.14%
    Billy Dib by T/KO
    28.57%
    Draw/Too close
    7.14%

The poll is expired.

Comment

Why bother with a poll? This is a complete cherry pick. Boxrec ranks Dibbs as the 47th best FEATHEERWEIGHT in the world. He has never fought above 130 before. Look how fat he is. He is not a welterweight. Khan looks very soft too. Anyway even though Khan isn't very good he can't possibly lose to a washed up guy who just got beaten up by 130 pound champion Farmer.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Why bother with a poll? This is a complete cherry pick. Boxrec ranks Dibbs as the 47th best FEATHEERWEIGHT in the world. He has never fought above 130 before. Look how fat he is. He is not a welterweight. Khan looks very soft too. Anyway even though Khan isn't very good he can't possibly lose to a washed up guy who just got beaten up by 130 pound champion Farmer.
        take a closer look at the "poll"

mang im all thinking ima get a few laughs from that

Comment

I think Dib has a good shot at beating Khan. People talk about how he lost to Farmer which is true but I don't see that being very relevant. Ivan Redkackh lost to Farmer too but he just KO'd Devon Alexander at 147 pounds. Size is important but it isn't the be all end all in fighting. Dib is a former champion with experience and good boxing skills. He's a live underdog here.

Comment

id have a party if khan got ko'd again. it would just be funny. its fun watching khan.

Comment

This fight isn't on the ESPN+ schedule. I don't think there's an official US broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                This fight isn't on the ESPN+ schedule. I don't think there's an official US broadcast.
                There is not

Comment

I smell meme magic potential in the air, any of you guys pick up on that? *snuffling* ohhh mmm we got a prince Patel against a bum who'll hopefully plug him out of the matrix Askren style... *deep inhale* damn a definitely not 38 y/o Peter to spark Hughie and call out Tyson perhaps?
                  ... *confirmatory exhale* and the best of them all a way undersized and out matched Billy Dib to tickle Khan's chin and make him do the chicken dance? Hohoho if only if only... Yup there's meme magic potential in the air alright.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    There is not
                    i just checked the streams.....

looks like the fights will start around 3 pm et

Comment

Working...
                    X