Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its official, MAYWEATHER is the GOAT. Pacquiao proved it last night.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is ridiculous...

Comment

What Pacquiao accomplishes has very little to do with Floyd’s standing

Floyd was the better fighter when they fought in 2015. That was all the fight proved

It was a very good win for Floyd. But even if Pacquiao goes on to dominate at 40 years old, it doesn’t make Floyd look better. Styles make fights..

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
        What Pacquiao accomplishes has very little to do with Floyd’s standing

Floyd was the better fighter when they fought in 2015. That was all the fight proved

It was a very good win for Floyd. But even if Pacquiao goes on to dominate at 40 years old, it doesn’t make Floyd look better. Styles make fights..
        You are wrong sir

The legend packy is still beating champions, while TBE schooled s better version 4 years ago

TBE is undeniable

Comment

You the idea that your legacy can't be enhanced by the things a fighter has done after you beat him is stupid.

Comment

Mayweather = Better boxer
            Pacquiao = More accomplished!

So bigger legacy goes to Pacquiao!

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              See, I'm a fan of all three. But the fact is:

Jeff Horn performed better against a FRESHER Manny than Keith Thurman - a top fighter - did. Getting dropped off the chin in the first round? Keith THURMAN? It was shades of Sugar Shane all over again.

Marquez was straight up DOMINATED by Floyd. At least Manny won rounds against Money.

But I give Floyd credit because guess what - he makes money every time Manny fights and probably more money if he wins. That's gangsta.

JMM’s first fight at 147 was Floyd.

Comment

It doesn't make him the GOAT but it does prove that Pacquaion was no where close to shot in 2015 when Floyd easily beat him.

Comment

Nah, it just proves how great Mayweather was at avoiding a prime Pac. Then on top of that, he fights an injured out of prime Pac. It's a sadass win if anything.

The fact that a healthy old Pac can beat the current crop of WW just shows how weak the division truly is. I still don't think Pac could beat someone like Spence or even Porter who are on you for 3 minutes. Prime Pac yes, 40yr old Pac, no. He's more of a 1 1/2 minute fighter these days.

Comment

Last night proved manny still had plenty left in the tank when Floyd easily schooled him 4 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                      Nah, it just proves how great Mayweather was at avoiding a prime Pac. Then on top of that, he fights an injured out of prime Pac. It's a sadass win if anything.

The fact that a healthy old Pac can beat the current crop of WW just shows how weak the division truly is. I still don't think Pac could beat someone like Spence or even Porter who are on you for 3 minutes. Prime Pac yes, 40yr old Pac, no. He's more of a 1 1/2 minute fighter these days.
                      Manny would make mincemeat out of Porter and he is a live dog against Spence. Spence is clunky and slow, I can see Manny turning him all night. Crawford would be the hardest fight for him style wise.

Weather that means the era is weak or Pacquiao is just that special, I don't know. Probably a mix of both.

Comment

Working...
                      X