No announcement yet.

The Controversy is Gonzalez not Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    I mean I hate when it comes to that -- but what else but corruption or incompetence can be the reason? lastly I think the fact that he was the consensus P4P should of afforded him fair supervision under their own rules considering Carlos Cuadras got the red-carpet treatment. Sadly this will keep the man for now earning the purses hes worked so hard to achieve without ever taking a break in the sport...those purses at these weights may not go far throughout retirement.
    tbh RG has earned some big money, half a mill to fight a guy whos last 2 opponents were debutants is really good Convert that to whatever the Nicaraguan equivalent is and thats a very good payday.

An in terms of supervision, every ifght should be judged fairly, p4p or not. It' ridiculous that we are seeing these things all the time nowadays, in particula in the US.

Comment

[QUOTE=PK3434;17523520]I feel the same way. Jacobs did well but Golovkin won more rounds.

But I feel bad for Chocolatito. He was robbed and he got the **** beat out of him. Those two things usually don't go together but in this case they do.[/QUOTE]

lol thats true

Comment

Working...
      X