No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao in 2010 would have beaten Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    Too bad it took Pac 5 years to finally overcome blood phobia.
    So are you calling Floyd a BS LIAR on why he had to have illegal BANNED IV? Who said that we can't agree on anything. THANKS!

Read and weep:
    - Floyd said giving urine contributed to him being severally dehydrated. Phobia? BS LIAR?

- Floyd said giving about a tablespoon of blood about 10 days before contributed to him being severally dehydrated. Phobia? BS LIAR?

Right ANSWER: BS LIAR!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      So are you calling Floyd a BS LIAR on why he had to have illegal BANNED IV? Who said that we can't agree on anything. THANKS!

Read and weep:
      - Floyd said giving urine contributed to him being severally dehydrated. Phobia? BS LIAR?

- Floyd said giving about a tablespoon of blood about 10 days before contributed to him being severally dehydrated. Phobia? BS LIAR?

Right ANSWER: BS LIAR!!!

You're still trying to pass this off as the cause for dehydration? How desperate can you be. He stated clearly that the reason for dehydration was working out. That would be obvious to anyone with a brain.

And still desperately calling the IV illegal when you know it wasn't because the Independent TUE committee approved of it without even having Mayweather's name on the application.

When are you going to explain your conspiracy theory? You keep ducking it.

A. You said he dopes before training camp.
      B. You then said he also dopes during all training camps to keep his ABP levels artificially high.
      C. You claim he then needs to mask his test, but he was already cheating and getting away with it. Makes no sense.
      D. He passed the tests after the fight when his ABP values should be out of sync...by the grace of a cheating God.

Basically, you claim that Mayweather cheats WADA testing by....constantly cheating. Isn't that what you said?

Realize you've failed and your conspiracy theory makes no sense what so ever. It' is the dumbest thing that you've ever tried to write here, despite you trying to say he contaminated all of his collection containers, and that there is a problem with the specific gravity test, and that USADA didn't simply tell him when they were coming because of plasticizers or whatever bullshlt excuse you failed to make up. Give it up, dude. Your boy lost and that's the end of it.
      Last edited by travestyny; 04-23-2018, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        And giving less than 2 tablespoons 14 days before a fight is going to affect his training? Give me a break, dude.

Complete, utter bullshlt and you know it.

Travestny with

You never believed Floyd's BS ...
        See you too now admit that Floyd was a BS LIAR!!!!

KABOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 04-23-2018, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Travestny with

You never believed Floyd's BS ... See you too now admit that Floyd was a BS LIAR!!!!

KABOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

Desperationnnnnnnnnnn

When did Mayweather say giving blood 14 days before the fight affected him so greatly that he couldn't fight. Please quote that for me!

Now now, ADP02. You've embarrassed yourself enough, haven't you? Scroll up....and then go cry for another year when you realize that you've embarrassed yourself enough here.

By the way...how did that decapitation feel. 4-0!!! I still laugh about that!
          Last edited by travestyny; 04-23-2018, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Travestny

By the way...anniversary of your death is just one month away

Losing 4-0 must have been tough. How you dealing, zombie boy?

Comment

And giving less than 2 tablespoons 14 days before a fight is going to affect his training? Give me a break, dude.

Travestny with

KABOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Desperationnnnnnnnnnn

When did Mayweather say giving blood 14 days before the fight affected him so greatly that he couldn't fight. Please quote that for me!

Now now, ADP02. You're embarrassed yourself enough, haven't you? Scroll up....and then go cry for another year when you realize that you've embarrassed yourself enough here.

BOOOM!

Go read your post again, slowly! All that is missing is giving urine. Oh, was that the determining factor?

KABOOOOM!

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                The one who destroyed Margarito, Miguel Cotto, and beat Joshua Clottey. Pac KO Floyd ala Hatton.
                Too bad Pac avoided the drug test

Comment

Travestny with

KABOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

Go read your post again, slowly! All that is missing is giving urine. Oh, was that the determining factor?

KABOOOOM!

So I've reduced you to a troll too, huh? I love it!!!!

Where's the quotation, ADP. I'm waitingggggggg!!!!!!

Quote Mayweather saying that giving blood 14 days before is going to affect his training to the point that he can't fight.

If you do, I'll point you to Pacquiao saying that he is afraid of needles.

KABOOOOOM!

Comment

• And still waiting for you to address this while you're trying to find that Floyd quotation, hmmmm...

Floyd takes PED's BEFORE training camp then cycles off.
                    Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    USADA: Floyd waits until the last minute to call a fight. Floyd was cycling off his PEDs and needed more time.

Floyd cycles back on to PED's DURING training camp to keep up his false ABP values, So when Floyd cheats DURING training camp, the ABP is fooled into thinking his cheating state is his normal state. Therefore, he doesn't need to mask anything.

Floyd can presumably maintain an ABP in the higher spectrum and it would look "normal" for Floyd even though it was actually that Floyd was cheating!!!

Man, imagine, Floyd can cheat during that time frame and it would appear that all things are cool!

Floyd does a special kind of cheating THE DAY BEFORE THE FIGHT, so now he needs to mask this time…but not the other times. Only this time.
                    By experience, Floyd expected no more testing until after the fight. he gambled and it almost bit him.
                    He was already "gambling" and getting away with cheating….but he expected no more testing so he needed to mask it this time….?

He cycles off before training camp so that he doesn't have to mask anything, only to cycle back on during every training camp that he has ever been tested in and is dirty throughout training camp to fool the ABP and not need to mask, and then he takes a wallop of PED's immediately before the fight but now he has to mask it because whatever he was doing during training camp that allowed him to not need to mask the PEDs won't work anymore. He blatantly disregards the only test that he knows is coming, which is immediately after the fight.

Also, after the fight, his blood and steroidal values don't return to normal. He ensures that they magically go back to the exact cheating level that they were at to fool the ABP during training camp!

Yes, ADP02, the world's brightest, has finally unlocked the mystery for us. Let’s congratulate him with a new hat.

Comment

Travestny with

KABOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

Desperationnnnnnnnnnn

Now now, ADP02. You're embarrassed yourself enough, haven't you? Scroll up....and then go cry for another year when you realize that you've embarrassed yourself enough here.

BOOOM!

KABOOOOM!

So I've reduced you to a troll too, huh? I love it!!!!

Where's the quotation, ADP. I'm waitingggggggg!!!!!!

Quote Mayweather saying that giving blood 14 days before is going to affect his training to the point that he can't fight.

If you do, I'll point you to Pacquiao saying that he is afraid of needles.

KABOOOOOM!

You are stuck and YOU want to DEFLECT. What a surprise!

For Manny it was a concern due to him having to give blood while he was training for the Morales fight. Manny was also dehydrating his body down a good 10+lbs and at that point he was reducing his food/fluid intake a lot.

Floyd admits to making weight EASILY. If you forgot (LOL) there is a video where Floyd and Ellerbe bring up all of these BS LIES!!!

Maybe you missed your quote at the top .... here it is again LOL

KABOOOOM!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X