No announcement yet.

Hearn says Jacobs might invite Charlo into the ring after the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn says Jacobs might invite Charlo into the ring after the fight

1. From what I'm hearing the way the tickets sales are going it might be more people in the ring than in the audience

2. Did Jermall going to that fight? Jacobs should've came into the ring after the Mall fight since people were actually there to see it

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    1. From what I'm hearing the way the tickets sales are going it might be more people in the ring than in the audience

2. Did Jermall going to that fight? Jacobs should've came into the ring after the Mall fight since people were actually there to see it

It'll be 5 mins of whopping great ego on display.

Comment

Those after the fight ring face offs don't really mean anything and nothing ever comes of them. What means something is contracts being signed and fights being made and really happening.Jacobs, Andrade and Jermall are the three American boxers that GGG haters are hoping will beat GGG. They probably won't fight each other.They want to fight GGG for the belts and a nice payday or fight Canelo for an even bigger payday. Jacobs at least really seems to want to fight Jermall and Saunders. Khan and Brook just had their ring face off. Are they going to actually fight each other? Of course not. Khan wants to fight the smaller Broner and Brook will probably try to get a title off of the weakest 154 pound champion Ali.

Comment

Guess Jacobs ain't a hoe. Looking at you AJ...

Comment

Maybe Jermall can try headlining once? It was Charlo who said he was showing up to begin with.

Comment

Good ole Eddeh, he'll be saying he doesn't want him in the ring and they'll have extra security and issue a restraining order by tomorrow like they did Wilder.

Comment

Well if Charlo dominates Jacobs (wich GGG didn't).

There will be a lot of pressure on GGG.

Comment

Jermall Charlo on:

���� Gennady Golovkin: "I wanna get the chance to fight one of the best who ever did it. The dude is amazing."

���� Billy Joe Saunders: "I'd go to the UK to fight him, I'm cool with whoever"

���� Danny Jacobs: "I'mma be there [at his fight next week]."

So......

Comment

Why would somebody act like it's a good thing somebody's fight isn't selling well? It's not like Jacobs is an ******* or something.

Comment

Funny how Hearn got Brook in the ring to comfront Khan. Now wants Jacobs to bring in Charlo in the ring, yet he wasn't going to allow Wilder in the ring to confront AJ. Din't he say BBC wouldn't allow Wilder jumping in the right to confront AJ?

Comment

Working...
                    X