Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terence Right Handed Or Left Handed...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terence Right Handed Or Left Handed...

and is he better in the orthy or southpaw stance?

He's right handed and better out of the orthodox.

Comment

Better out of the orthodox stance, in fact that southpaw stance will get him killed eventually, especially the way he measures his opponents with his chin in the air. Crawford has already been hit too cleanly in fights and against punchers it's gonna get worse.

Comment

I really don't know, very effective doing both. Him and Rances Barthelemy are probably the best I'm see of the younger fighters who can work out of both stances effectively

I know he Freezes opponents when he does switch, sure you prepare for it but it seems like something that just throws fighters completely off and yeah you become reluctant to throw punches
        Last edited by sicko; 10-25-2015, 11:03 AM.

Comment

TC is very versatile. He checks what you weak at and adapts.

He can cut then ring and pressure. He can box. He can counter. He has good inside game. He has the opponents to fight that will help continue to develop him . he is already elite though.

It looks like he is ambidextrous

Comment

He's won his biggest fights by out of the southpaw stance.

The right hook is money.
            MikeyMike100 MikeyMike100 likes this.

Comment

I don't know for sure but he seems to hit harder with his right so I think he is right handed. He seems to be effective from either stance and switches back and forth depending on the opponent and the circumstances.

Comment

I think he's better as a southpaw.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  and is he better in the orthy or southpaw stance?
                  naturally right handed but imo, he is more dynamic as a southpaw. when he is in the orthodox stance, he is quite predictable and not as dominating of opponents. Plus, his right jab is better than his left.

What really helps Crawford at both LW and LWW is his size. I think once he loses that, his biggest advantage will be taken away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    TC is very versatile. He checks what you weak at and adapts.

He can cut then ring and pressure. He can box. He can counter. He has good inside game. He has the opponents to fight that will help continue to develop him . he is already elite though.

It looks like he is ambidextrous
                    That's probably the biggest thing that impressed me about him against Jean, it was also the way he managed to work off the counter whilst pressuring him and walking him down, looking forward to see more of him in the future.

Comment

Working...
                    X