Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale: I Think The Referee Stopped it a Little Early!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ref saved you life, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      He got to his feet at the 8 count

Then the ref pushed him into the ropes making it look like he staggered

Maybe he should’ve been given a chance instead of a twitchy ref gettin caught up
      He was still on his knees at 10. Watch it again.

Comment

Lmao

He ****ing rolled over at 5 and was on his feet by 8

Good punch but hardly put him to sleep
        I'm glad the ref didn't share your sentiment otherwise Wilder WOULD have had a body on his record. Breazeale's life was spared-plain and simple. He may not even be the same after getting scrambled like that.....this was clean nothing controversial.

Comment

Originally posted by diplo View Post
          He was still on his knees at 10. Watch it again.
          Ive seen the replays the ref was hell bent on counting fast

By the time that ref got to 6 a normal person would still be on a 2 count

Comment

I counted when Breazeale went down and the referees count seemed a little fast. But even if Breazeale had beaten the count he would have got knocked out by the next punch or punches so the referee did him a favor. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
              The fight was stopped early, let the fkn fighters try and fight back.
              God I hope future fights don’t do this
              Are you for real, what do you mean try and fight back, Breazeale didn't make the count, and even if he did, look at the state of him, you want him to take another potentially fatal next punch?

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                I counted when Breazeale went down and the referees count seemed a little fast. But even if Breazeale had beaten the count he would have got knocked out by the next punch or punches so the referee did him a favor. Lol
                It seemed that way, but if you watch the clock, it was an accurate count.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                  In a week's time Breazeale will watch this fight and send the ref X-mas cards until the day he dies. If that fight would have continued, he would have gotten brained like a zombie.
                  Chances are had that fight continued he would have never woke up. He would have been a comatose state on life support.

Comment

Ive seen the replays the ref was hell bent on counting fast

By the time that ref got to 6 a normal person would still be on a 2 count
                    What are you talking about. Look at the clock.

He goes down at 56, up at 44, and also stumbles backwards. How long do you want to count for.

Comment

The comments on here suggesting a fast count or that he was up...hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X