Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Still Have a Couple of More Fights Before I Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Still Have a Couple of More Fights Before I Retire

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao insisted Friday that his advancing years were no barrier to success as he gears up for a showdown against world champion Lucas Matthysse. Pacquiao, 39, will fight the Argentine -- four years his junior -- for the World Boxing Association "regular" welterweight belt on July 14 in Malaysia's capital Kuala Lumpur.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Please fight khan

Comment

Originally posted by kevin-novice View Post
      Please fight khan
      Please don't, we don't need khan to have a win over a old slow Manny. He will never shut up about it.
      Last edited by Removed Now; 04-20-2018, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        Please don't, we need khan to have a win over a old slow Manny. He will never shut up about it.
        oh that'd be a nightmare. Khan would rank himself just ahead of Muhammed Ali on the all time list if that were to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
          oh that'd be a nightmare. Khan would rank himself just ahead of Muhammed Ali on the all time list if that were to happen.
          Lmaoooooooooo

Comment

Sure you do Champ, I mean Senator

Comment

Translation: "I want to get KTFO before i quit"

Im a huge fan but he needs to retire asap. There is no passion and dedication in boxing on him anymore, only money. First, he lost his dedication to boxing, running as politician, religion etc, making boxing as sidejob but at least he still has his passion. Now after his negligence in the Horn fight, i think he lost that passion too. He was just there for the money.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  Please don't, we don't need khan to have a win over a old slow Manny. He will never shut up about it.
                  Manny decisions Khan over 12, drops him at least once.

Comment

I think he will beat Lucas and look good doing it. He is too old and past prime to beat Loma. I think he can still beat Khan if he fights him anywhere but the UK. He should retire but that's his call. I would like to see him fight Horn anywhere but in Australia. I thought he easily won that fight in spite of Horn's extreme dirty tactics.

Comment

Working...
                    X