Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Still Have a Couple of More Fights Before I Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Manny decisions Khan over 12, drops him at least once.
    I think so too. Many is well past prime but he has enough left to beat Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I would like to see him fight Horn anywhere but in Australia. I thought he easily won that fight in spite of Horn's extreme dirty tactics.
      He lost. The judges called it, the judges who reviewed the fight confirmed it.

It had nothing to do with being in Australia. The judges (and the review judges) and the ref were not Australian.

People who spot conspiracies where they don't exist (such as thinking a fight was biased towards an Australian because it was in Australia, despite the 9 officials involved not being Australian) also see robberies where they don't exist.

Manny lost, he lost clearly. He did so because he is faded, and not as good as he used to be, and because he didn't take the fight at all seriously. Horn wouldn't have lasted 3 rounds against prime Pac. He wouldn't have beaten a focused, older Pac. He beat a older, underprepared and slack Pac.

Manny didn't lose because the fight was in Australia.

You could even possibly say that the ref let Horn get away with too much. Again, not an Australian ref - so the idea that Manny lost because the fight was in Australia is simply nonsense.

This stuff has been explained over, and over again. But conspiracy theorists only see what they want to see.

Comment

I for one hope he has 3 or more in him, and for another i hope they are all ko losses, brutal kos for another.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I think so too. Many is well past prime but he has enough left to beat Khan.
          I think khan wins a UD. Hes fast and still sharp with his reflexes. Manny hasnt stopped anyone in almost 10 years and if he dont stop khan I dont see him winning a decision.

The only hesitation is khan himself hasnt fought in 2 years so maybe he has declined a lot.

Comment

Manny decisions Khan over 12, drops him at least once.
            Idk man. His power hasn't been there in years. I personally think at this point they (Maybe ) are on equal footing. Especially since Manny left Freddy.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              Idk man. His power hasn't been there in years. I personally think at this point they (Maybe ) are on equal footing. Especially since Manny left Freddy.
              Manny put Jessie Vargas on his ass. I guarantee you Khan will suffer the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                He lost. The judges called it, the judges who reviewed the fight confirmed it.

It had nothing to do with being in Australia. The judges (and the review judges) and the ref were not Australian.

People who spot conspiracies where they don't exist (such as thinking a fight was biased towards an Australian because it was in Australia, despite the 9 officials involved not being Australian) also see robberies where they don't exist.

Manny lost, he lost clearly. He did so because he is faded, and not as good as he used to be, and because he didn't take the fight at all seriously. Horn wouldn't have lasted 3 rounds against prime Pac. He wouldn't have beaten a focused, older Pac. He beat a older, underprepared and slack Pac.

Manny didn't lose because the fight was in Australia.

You could even possibly say that the ref let Horn get away with too much. Again, not an Australian ref - so the idea that Manny lost because the fight was in Australia is simply nonsense.

This stuff has been explained over, and over again. But conspiracy theorists only see what they want to see.
                I maintain: if Manny didn't like what was happening to him, DO SOMETHING about it.

What was that fight where the guy kept hitting the other guy low, the ref lost control and the guy that kept getting hit low just threw two hard shots low in return?

I get sick of excuses. If a fighter's fouling you and the ref isn't doing anything, YOU do something.

Comment

Originally posted by gamesworn View Post
                  Translation: "I want to get KTFO before i quit"

Im a huge fan but he needs to retire asap. There is no passion and dedication in boxing on him anymore, only money. First, he lost his dedication to boxing, running as politician, religion etc, making boxing as sidejob but at least he still has his passion. Now after his negligence in the Horn fight, i think he lost that passion too. He was just there for the money.
                  You nailed it , my wife happens to be Filipina so I was on Manny before he blew up. Manny's decline started when he got all religious.I mean when he was the P4P best fighter in the world, KO/TKO everyone and dominating weight classes like no ones business.He was just Catholic , cheated on his wife drank and gambled when he stopped that he lost the killer instinct , the eye of the tiger .Rooting hard for Manny to get a KO against Matthysse been ages since he had one, sad to see him still having to fight due to his $ problems.

Comment

I maintain: if Manny didn't like what was happening to him, DO SOMETHING about it.

What was that fight where the guy kept hitting the other guy low, the ref lost control and the guy that kept getting hit low just threw two hard shots low in return?

I get sick of excuses. If a fighter's fouling you and the ref isn't doing anything, YOU do something.
                    That seems to be the best thing to do because I know I won’t hesitate to do it if I were him. I don’t know if it’s just a coincidence but I think he lost his killer instinct when he changed his religion. I think his new religion messed up his boxing style.

Comment

No no one more then it's quits

Comment

Working...
                      X