No announcement yet.

Andre Ward's final chapter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    Wat. Gennady thought Andre was "too much" for him.

Here's a word for you:

Gennady is afraid of "excessive" or "too much" muscles in Ca$h, but he would rather be Dre's cuckold than fight him...he was too much.

And that's okay. Weight classes exist for a reason...just stop acting unrealistic...have to reap benefits AND consequences of trash talk...see DJ making Charlo turn from black to yellow

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iRw7EZUZ8QE
    Do you fantasize about GGG fúcking your overweight sister/girlfriend/cousin or do you just jerk off alone knowing that every single girl you have ever talked to has rejected you?

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
      He ducked a third fight with him like the plague
      Not as hard as he ducked Bivol.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        ATG? Ward's case is for the greatest SMW ever.
        Yes. He's not a PFP ATG though. Case for TBE SMW, yes. SMW is ~25 years old so it's a young division

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
          Not as hard as he ducked Bivol.
          Lol I remember that Bro didn't he duck the beterbiev fight as well?

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
            Do you fantasize about GGG fúcking your overweight sister/girlfriend/cousin or do you just jerk off alone knowing that every single girl you have ever talked to has rejected you?
            What a strange boy you are

Comment

I was disappointed ward retired right when 175 is getting hot. If he comes back, it'll probably be a one off at cw or maybe even hw if there's a "beatable" belt holder.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                What a strange boy you are
                And you just got corrected on your incorrect interpretation and instead of admitting you are at fault, you deflect like a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  I was disappointed ward retired right when 175 is getting hot. If he comes back, it'll probably be a one off at cw or maybe even hw if there's a "beatable" belt holder.
                  Ward is only looking for big fights now. He feels he has nothing else to prove. I agree with him. When you have a resume like his these young cats need to catch up. I'd love to see Ward vs. Usyk at heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Ward is only looking for big fights now. He feels he has nothing else to prove. I agree with him. When you have a resume like his these young cats need to catch up. I'd love to see Ward vs. Usyk at heavyweight.
                    I also don't think he has the same desire to compete anymore. At this point, the last thing he wants is tough fights without huge rewards. Sticking around as "the man" in the division would require him to take on challengers or face scrutiny. I think he's still capable of competing on the highest level, which is why it's a shame. I'm only interested in the best fights...and arguably the best guy stepping away from one of the best divisions is just too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Yep. Don't have to like his style or like him as a person. All I'm saying is people need to give Ward credit for doing what they want their favorite fighter to do. Seek out the biggest challenges
                      I'm with you and bjl12 on this. Don't have to like him as a person, or his fighting style, to appreciate his achievements.

Comment

Working...
                      X