Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do black girls think of Asian guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    You realize that in a few posts up, you said you don't find Asian chicks attractive?
    I don't but these cambo honeys weren't built like stereotypical asian chicks brah they had crazy booty hips and dsl lips and can ride better than any sista I smashed thats 100. Find me a grip of asians like this then yeah im say asian girls are my thang. but until then these 2 were the rare gems, well at least for me.

Comment

You think they would hook up.

The two most sought after groups on dating websites

Comment

A case of the fox and grapes. An Asian dude with a black chick elevates his status remember that. Even white chicks (your heart desire) will be curious after that.
        i value/prioritize my own preference more than what others think.

F status.

Comment

only black chick id procreate with.

Comment

A study came out a few years back that 77% of Nigerian women bleach their skin. Here is the link. Many major news network were also covering the story.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/he...skin/308612191
            That is f'd up. The amount of chemicals required to lighten up very dark skin is incredible...and poisonous. Why are they doing it? Do Nigerian men want lighter skinned women?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Ask Kuyukut, he got raped by one.
              nobody would believe that especially coming from a drunken phaggit like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                nobody would believe that especially coming from a drunken phaggit like you.
                You admitted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  That is f'd up. The amount of chemicals required to lighten up very dark skin is incredible...and poisonous. Why are they doing it? Do Nigerian men want lighter skinned women?
                  The men and women are brainwashed and messed up in the head. I had a Nigerian side piece for years, and she moved away to a different city. When I knew her she was Kelly Roland and she hit me up recently and that bih became Beyonce. I think by next year this time that bih will be Taylor Swift.

Comment

i used to date nothin but black chicks when i lived on the east coast, i can tell you a lot of black women are into mexican men, as well as asian and even middle eastern.

then you got the ones who despise the mere thought of dating outside their race, they see it as a form of fetishizing themselves out or selling out whatever. like the only way another man can be attracted to them is by a perverted fetish so they look at ir couples with disgust especially if its a black girl with a white male most of all.

but black girls are cool af they are easy to cut up with and be goofy with i find white women are more rigid and one dimensional as far as their sense of humor, I'll say things they just don't get but black girls get it 100% of the time.

I think a lot of black girls would be down to date a asian dude, just gotta go find out for yourself

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                      Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      This question would be better suited for a website with at least one black female poster

Comment

Working...
                      X