Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: "The rematch referee is going to be totally strict"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that Team Mayweather should petition the services of one referee Eddie Cotton because he leaves no stone unturned when enforcing the rules of the fight game. So if Robert Garcia so much as choose to pull those same shenanigans this time as he did the last, then he just might very well get his man disqualified; Which may be perhaps his desired result. Since he knows that Maidana is a limited fighter, who doesn't stand a legitimate chance of defeating Floyd, if he can't cheat and is forced to compete within the confines of the rules of the sport in the first place.

Comment

• I didnt mind the dirty fighting even though the HOF ref said he almost took point. I think its only way to beat floyd. But it was a little crazy but fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
        i hope maidana kills him. i really do. the very least paralyze him or render him ******ed. floyd would be very deserving of it.
        You have issues.

Comment

• Forearms to the face allowed tho, 2:40

Comment

i hope maidana kills him. i really do. the very least paralyze him or render him ******ed. floyd would be very deserving of it.
            I bet small pets go missing in your neighborhood often.

You should talk to someone.

Comment

• Maidana is a ****ing CLevel boxer with brawling skill. The first fight should never had been close if Floyd used his legs at all. All this BS won't matter if he just chooses to move and potshot..easy win....f all the drama, Maidana just is not that good for Christ sake.

Comment

• What ever happened to easy work?

Comment

LMAO!!

ATG post right here.

Comment

Working...
                  X