Looking for Woman Boxers 125 lbs. in NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Woman Boxers 125 lbs. in NYC

Hey guys,

A gym in NYC that is looking for a woman boxer at 125 lbs. to do an exhibition match in November. We are having trouble finding one at that weight, if anyone knows someone who might be interested please reply or message me.

Originally posted by sammyishere1 View Post
    Hey guys,

A gym in NYC that is looking for a woman boxer at 125 lbs. to do an exhibition match in November. We are having trouble finding one at that weight, if anyone knows someone who might be interested please reply or message me.
    Nope. Boxing aint for chicks anyway. Now show us your boobies.

Comment

If there are any fit ones, then I'll be looking for them too son! Remember to tell them that press ups make women flat chested, so they should stay well clear.

BlackSwifty is right, boxercise is better for chicks as toomany birds have been caught pregers at weigh-ins. Imagine the damage done to the kid in sparring and when making weight!

Also, the skull of a woman is thinner than a man's and so they carry less weight when they're giving head but have poor protection on the battlefield.

Comment

Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
        Also, the skull of a woman is thinner than a man's and so they carry less weight when they're giving head but have poor protection on the battlefield.
        lol
        thats going in my sig

Comment

Working...
        X