Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Laughing HARD! After watching this Pacquiao sparring Bet big on Vargas to win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Brother i even said it before he knocked out ali and they laughed, vargas is not going to crumble under the lights he will come to fight and time and bait pac with the overhand right dinamita and its all she wrote
    hey idiot how much are you putting on vargas.

Comment

Pac only has one sparring partner Jose Ramirez and Jose was toying with the aging and slowing down Legend, so Roach put Pac in with a guy who was just traveling to the Philippines and randomly got to visit Pacman as a fan, who is just a regular guy not a fighter but this is getting sad to throw a random non fighter in as a sparring partner? Roach is becoming a joke of a trainer, Bet big on Vargas by KO overhand right.

I only got to spend a few hours with Buboy Fernandez (best friend and trainer to Manny Pacquiao) but the knowledge that he shared will last a lifetime. 🙏🏾 mannypacquiao elordemoa mannypacquiaohighlights #Buboy #BuboyFernandez #MannyPacquiao #Pacquiao #TeamPacquiao #Boxing #Boxeo #Training #Philippines #Manila #Travel #Explore #Adventure #Pacman #PacquiaoVargas #Legend #OneShotDown

A photo posted by ブルックス (@baredifferentcolours) on

So where is the footage of Ramirez "toying with the aging and slowing down legend" at? It looked to me like Pac wasn't even trying because he didn't want to hurt that guy.

Pac is going to catch Vargas with something he doesn't see early but I think Vargas will get back up off the canvas to fight until the 8th rd or so.....then he gets stopped on cuts.

Comment

Vargas has been perfecting the Marquez KO since the first time he learned he's been named as possible fight for Paq. That was more than a year ago. He tested his newfound skills with DeMarco, and he was connecting. The power was short. Then months later he almost KO'd Bradley in the last round, almost like he's looking for every opportunity throughout the entire fight. It could happen again with Paqciuao.

Comment

Brother i even said it before he knocked out ali and they laughed, vargas is not going to crumble under the lights he will come to fight and time and bait pac with the overhand right dinamita and its all she wrote

Comment

Man, Pacquiao has pure dynamite on his fists! I think he will actually stop Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              So where is the footage of Ramirez "toying with the aging and slowing down legend" at? It looked to me like Pac wasn't even trying because he didn't want to hurt that guy.

Pac is going to catch Vargas with something he doesn't see early but I think Vargas will get back up off the canvas to fight until the 8th rd or so.....then he gets stopped on cuts.
              And Vargas is going to unload the Kraken over hand right hand that will put Pacs lights out!

Comment

Did you watch the same sparring video that I just did??? Hectari buggin

Comment

And Vargas is going to unload the Kraken over hand right hand that will put Pacs lights out!
                  just like that rios jab was supposed to oh wait never mind.

Comment

I guess we didnt watch the same video. Pac was toying with the guy...

Comment

Working...
                    X