Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: If Lomachenko is So Great - Fight Mikey Garcia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And after beating mikey, which i think he can, you want him (Loma) face ggg next?

Is that so, 🐔 floyd?

Comment

• That is very weak from Mayweather...Weak sauce.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        that was lame from Mayweather

he just admitted that Tank may not be perfect, but his record is..... just so long as he stays away from Loma

Thanks for not sugarcoating it, that was pretty weak from Mayweather. I might be a massive fan of his but that doesn't mean i agree with everything he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goyotronico View Post
          20 years, 5 divisions, 50-0, fought & beat more HOF and more champions than anyone in history, TBE, you forgot to mention, never fought any of them @ their prime, they had to be old or from a lower weight division, always had to have a handicap, always running and ducking, cherry picking king, TBE = the best excuse, and probably a PED user and using high dosages of IV to mask the PED's, an athlete that has a lower testosterone level than a 70yr old person, LOL! you sir are a true fan, I do hope Floyd is paying you to be his A.ss wiper.
          And yes GGG and Floyd do belong in the same sentence, GGG fights are more fun to watch and also Floyd did duck GGG and even said that he was nothing special and he would make him look bad, but never stepped to the plate. Nice one!

yeah but they aint never gonna acknowledge that, they go by facts doe. floyd the tbe doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Floyd intimidated by Loma or what? Is he afraid Loma will be the new TBE?

if loma was black, floyd and all his fans would be praising him right now. imo loma beats the brakes off davis and clowns on garcia too.

Comment

• Well lomo has done more than Floyd after so many fights as pro

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                YeS LoRD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Herdis View Post
                  You are so ****ing arrogant,.., he made a comment that wasn't directed at you and then made it person.. u are ****ing pathetic
                  I'm pathetic and yet your b*t*h is replying to another man's conversation like it has anything to do with you..if your illiterate azz could follow the conversation he replied to me without quoting and yet his reply is only centered around what I last responded to him with. So you can take the troll's c*ck out of your mouth, switch back to a real account so I can obliterate your nosey azz on that one too. Chump.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Herdis;18351119]
                    Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                    Team Mayweather along with baby b1tch Tank should be ashamed of them self, guy is in his 130 division and they already running[/QUOT

Stand on a train track
                    .... I dont know your mother so i will remove what i have said... have a nice day
                    Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 12-21-2017, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goyotronico View Post
                      20 years, 5 divisions, 50-0, fought & beat more HOF and more champions than anyone in history, TBE, you forgot to mention, never fought any of them @ their prime, they had to be old or from a lower weight division, always had to have a handicap, always running and ducking, cherry picking king, TBE = the best excuse, and probably a PED user and using high dosages of IV to mask the PED's, an athlete that has a lower testosterone level than a 70yr old person, LOL! you sir are a true fan, I do hope Floyd is paying you to be his A.ss wiper.
                      And yes GGG and Floyd do belong in the same sentence, GGG fights are more fun to watch and also Floyd did duck GGG and even said that he was nothing special and he would make him look bad, but never stepped to the plate. Nice one!
                      How did Floyd, who arguably could have finished his career at 140, duck a middleweight?

Do you even know what ‘duck’ means?

Also, Floyd came up in weight for many fights. Absolute nonsense he only fought people from lower weight classes, where are you getting this from? Do you think he was a natural 154lb’er? He was barely a natural welter.

Remind me when GGG stepped up again? When he fought Kell Brook?
                      Last edited by cameltoe; 12-21-2017, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X