Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had enough cash would you leave Britain?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicious33091 View Post
    Just admit it ****ers, yall will move to the United States of America!!!!!
    yeah lets move to the states where everyone is packing guns and there natural disasters like Earthquakes ,Tornados ,and a big **** off from the health service when u are ill

look at the way those people were treated after Hurricane Katrina who the **** would wanna live in America permanently great place to visit but **** that

Comment

I'd move to either America or the Philippines

Comment

I'm not sure where I'd move to, but I wouldn't stay here.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          I'm not sure where I'd move to, but I wouldn't stay here.
          Why not? Whats so bad about living in England these days?

Comment

I love it here wouldnt want to move.

Comment

I'd buy holiday homes in places like Cyprus and Florida, but I wouldn't permanently move, no.

For all of its faults, England is my home. I'd miss the sports but I'm assuming if money was no object I'd just get a Sky TV hook-up abroad so I never have to miss my Football, Cricket, Boxing, Tennis, UFC, F1, Rugby and Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by The Legacy View Post
                I'd buy holiday homes in places like Cyprus and Florida, but I wouldn't permanently move, no.

For all of its faults, England is my home. I'd miss the sports but I'm assuming if money was no object I'd just get a Sky TV hook-up abroad so I never have to miss my Football, Cricket, Boxing, Tennis, UFC, F1, Rugby and Athletics.
                ^^^^^
                this man talks sense!

England will always be home, but I'd get properties abroad.

Comment

In a ****ing heartbeat. This cold smelly **** country depresses me every time I go away on hols and comeback. People only stay here to ring the cash register!

Comment

Originally posted by RichLoc View Post
                    Why not? Whats so bad about living in England these days?
                    This place just hasn't been the same since Hamed lost to Barrera...

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious33091 View Post
                      Just admit it ****ers, yall will move to the United States of America!!!!!
                      Er, no. From a ****hole to a mental assylum i no way to go.

I think it is true that if Naz beat Barrera, things may have been different for this island.

Comment

Working...
                      X