No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Explains Why WBC Was Wrong To Order Loma-Campbell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    You're wrong. Hearn has more pull in the WBA than any promoter in the world and he lobbied hard. He may have publicly pretended it was all Klitschko's idea, but don't act like you have any idea what he was up to behind the scenes.
    I’m going by the information that’s available and common sense.

https://www.boxingscene.com/klitschk...joshua--109870

Klitchko was wba champ for the better part of a decade common sense dictates that he would be in position to fight for the belt that was vacated after he lost it.

Let me guess, your behind the scenes information is that it’s all hearns idea and that boxing scene article is full of lies too

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      Well the Democratic Party is 100% corrupt and Arum is a member = Arum is corrupt. Arum basically runs the WBC when he wants to put together a fight.
      Both party of our government is corrupt and bought off by lobbyist. Both Mitch McConnell and Nancy Pelosi have history of **** **** in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
        Both party of our government is corrupt and bought off by lobbyist. Both Mitch McConnell and Nancy Pelosi have history of **** **** in this country.
        True! We should be focused on lowering taxes for the middle class but neither party wants to do that although Trump definitely lowered my taxes and Obama raised them.

Comment

Working...
        X