Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Canelo, Golovkin Get Very Heated During Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both of these guys are professionals and they respect one another. I don't see a street fight where they are going allow themselves to lose control of what's at stake and that is to become victorious on Saturday night.

Comment

Haha nice.
      Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      He's practicing for tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
        Canelo was just doing what he was told to do to help promote the fight. Its not his nature, and he's not very good at it, he was just going through a script, as was Golovkin. Its no different from the first fight, they're both focused on what they need to do when the bell goes.

Blame the acting coaches.
        My thoughts exactly. Neither of the two is a natural trash talker, they are both quite stoic (GGG even more so, that's why his verbal attacks seemed even more staged that Canelo's).

Comment

This is just posturing but I believe that Golovkin has already won round one by getting inside Canelo's head and by having him act out of character. However, I thought GGG for his part was relaxed and conducted himself both like a true gentleman and professional.

Comment

Canelo ran up on GGG now he has to win after doing that. I remember Ronda Rousey running up on her opponent during the weigh in and got the Smack Down laid upon hey candy @$$ IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK.... IS.... COOKING!!!

Nah seriously canelo don't get your @$$ whooped after that... Just... Just win is all I'm saying lol

Comment

GGG better bust this roid raging clenbuterol meat eating fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
                Guarantee Canelo is going to box not brawl.
                He's got to. For his health.

Comment

Originally posted by shawn4943 View Post
                  He's got to. For his health.
                  If canelo brawls he gets stopped plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                    He couldn't do that last fight. GGG controlled the fight with his jab and canelo had no answers for it except for the occasional 30 second flurry.
                    Read my comment, again!

Comment

Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
                      Guarantee Canelo is going to box not brawl.
                      Of course. He's a great boxer that is multidimensional. GGG has one speed. Canelo just has to have better stamina and do more of what he did last fight. GGG walked into a lot of shots last fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X