No announcement yet.

School me on Shang-Chi ? Is he dope?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School me on Shang-Chi ? Is he dope?

So my co-workers are all talking about Shang-Chi and how they making a movie about him.

I honestly never heard of him before and when they said he was a martial arts maser I was like YAWN LOL

But then when they said he was basically created after Bruce Lee who Im a huge fan of as most of you are as well I was like WORD?

LOL so whats this guys backstory? Whats his super powers? Can he F ish up?

I guess they trying to do the Black Panther hype and buzz for him next?

so apparently none of you know who he is either? lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      so apparently none of you know who he is either? lol
      Read up on him yesterday and he just seems basic as ****. "So good at martial arts he can beat superheroes". He can also make clones so there's that.

Comment

Had to google. So they're basically making another Superhero movie? I wish Thanos had just snapped his fingers and killed the entire Superhero universe when he had the chance, instead of half.

Comment

i think you might have gotten lied too... i thought bruce learnt all his shiiet from IP man or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
            Read up on him yesterday and he just seems basic as ****. "So good at martial arts he can beat superheroes". He can also make clones so there's that.
            YEah i was like WTF? he's just a normal like Asian dude who's really good at martial arts but then how does he fight mutants and other guys with super powers then if he's just a regular human???? Unless im missing something?

Clones? he can clone himself?

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
              Had to google. So they're basically making another Superhero movie? I wish Thanos had just snapped his fingers and killed the entire Superhero universe when he had the chance, instead of half.
              Yeah looks like with the success of Black Panther they gonna try to do it with Asians now since this guys Asian. But WTF he don't even got super powers how lame is that?

They even looking for an asian director now too.

Most of my co-workers are asian btw so they keep talking about this. Not sure how successful it will turn out since the guy who did Black Panther actually did a great job on it.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                i think you might have gotten lied too... i thought bruce learnt all his shiiet from IP man or something?
                Never saw that IP man was it any good?

Man martial arts movies have been really bad for the last like 30 years or so.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  Never saw that IP man was it any good?

Man martial arts movies have been really bad for the last like 30 years or so.
                  Ip Man definitely worth the watch.

Donnie Yen and Sammo Hung together. If you're into kung fu movies in general, you've probably seen a lot of Donnie Yen flicks, Ip Man is arguably his best.

Comment

Another American Movie from Hollywood trying to suck up to Chinese money.

They already messed up Dr. Strange by making the "Ancient One" Caucasian (originally a Tibetan that the Chinese abhor) so it can enter China's cinemas.

Comment

Working...
                    X