Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pedraza landed more punches on Tank in 7 rounds than Loma in 12.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    He did dominate Pedraza. He just didn't KO him, because Loma does not have the same kind of power that Davis does.
    Dude you seem acutely aware that posters think Tank beat Pedrazza better than Loma did and come off as trying to defend Loma against that. I just can’t understand that mentality.

It doesn’t matter if Tank won “better” and even if it did it shouldn’t bother a rational, mature adult in any way.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Dude you seem acutely aware that posters think Tank beat Pedrazza better than Loma did and come off as trying to defend Loma against that. I just can’t understand that mentality.

It doesn’t matter if Tank won “better” and even if it did it shouldn’t bother a rational, mature adult in any way.
      I agree. It doesn't mean much anyway because triangle theories doesn't work

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Pedraza is a boxer though, the gameplan against tank was terrible because it goes against his best attributes he literally fought Tanks fight for like no reason. Trying to box Lomachenko is not a great idea but at least he was doing what he is actually best at.
        This. To this day I'm still very confused on why he chose to fight Davis str8 up instead of boxing. He didnt even try boxing him like he usually fights.

Comment

Working...
        X