Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pedraza landed more punches on Tank in 7 rounds than Loma in 12.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    Davis also landed more shots in 7 rounds than Lomachenko at that point and hurt Pedraza much worse....And just flat out put him out.

Just some perspective...Oh wait what are we even doing here?
    Davis has more one punch power than Lomachenko. That isn't even an argument. The only point of this thread is to point out that Pedraza landed more punches against Davis than he did against Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Why are certain posters triggered by Loma not dominating pedrazza the same way Tank did? He won by a large margin. Tank beat him by ko. Who really cares?
      He did dominate Pedraza. He just didn't KO him, because Loma does not have the same kind of power that Davis does.

Comment

Pedraza tried to fight on the inside against tank and tried to outbox loma.

Two terrible gameplans
        Last edited by mcdonalds; 12-09-2018, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
          Lomachenko outlanded Pedraza in every round. was a 12-0 fight, literally won every round out of 12. Pretty crazy. Doesn't get any easier than that.
          No he didn't. Look Loma won by a wiiiiide margin and deservedly so but don't just make dumb shyte up.

What ever happened to your guarantee that Kovalev would become the greatest light heavyweight ever?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Davis has more one punch power than Lomachenko. That isn't even an argument. The only point of this thread is to point out that Pedraza landed more punches against Davis than he did against Lomachenko.
            I think Lomachenko has more one-punch power. It's easy to look like a devastating knock-out artist when you're fighting British plumbers and random part-time boxers.

How would Davis' one-punch power look against Rigo or Walters? I bet they'd take his punch and not flinch.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              Okay? Gervonta was also more aggressive trying to land bigger punches than Lomachenko and simply doesn't have the defense Lomachenko has. But seems like it irked you a bit that folks are saying Gervonta had a better performance vs Pedraza....Which he did, but that doesn't really matter much in a match up between the two. Gervonta straight tanked Pedraza out, no pun intended.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                No he didn't. Look Loma won by a wiiiiide margin and deservedly so but don't just make dumb shyte up.

What ever happened to your guarantee that Kovalev would become the greatest light heavyweight ever?

He is? The first Andre Ward fight solidified that. It was easy work for Kovalev. I still haven't watched the second fight, so I can't comment on that fight.

Alvarez fight means nothing, Kovalev is past his prime and should have retired after beating Ward. Way too much mileage in the tank.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  Pedraza tried to fight on the inside against tank and tried to outbox loma.

Two terrible gameplans
                  Pedraza is a boxer though, the gameplan against tank was terrible because it goes against his best attributes he literally fought Tanks fight for like no reason. Trying to box Lomachenko is not a great idea but at least he was doing what he is actually best at.

Comment

Stats threads are always such nonsense. If you can't understand the science or how styles make fights, then you can just regurgitate stats.

And I don't say that to defend Tank. I think Loma clowns him. I just hate when this place becomes a numbers game rather than real boxing talk.

Comment

I fell asleep after the 5th. But in my defense I drove 600 miles and took some NyQuil. However I didn’t think much of Pedraza coming into the fight, and the actual fight looked like a glorified sparring session. Which is what I was expecting.

Comment

Working...
                      X