Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 year old Baby Shaq, even Lebron is shooked!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] 15 year old Baby Shaq, even Lebron is shooked!

hes lebron jr's teammate.. hes not that good tho

Comment

Wtf are they feeding these kids or is that a grown man posing as one?

Comment

Americans be pumping kids with all kinds of **** to make them grow.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Wtf are they feeding these kids or is that a grown man posing as one?
          Think we are just sorta evolving/have better nutrition. I believe if you look at the US specifically & maybe even other countries over the years people have gotten bigger.

But yea this could be one of those Cuban or Dominican cats who just gots one of those Luis Ortiz birth certificates too.

Comment

bron thinking if the lakers can sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Think we are just sorta evolving/have better nutrition. I believe if you look at the US specifically & maybe even other countries over the years people have gotten bigger.

But yea this could be one of those Cuban or Dominican cats who just gots one of those Luis Ortiz birth certificates too.
              - -HGH baby #anyonecan

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Lol I know you gotta be kidding, he looks like a big kid to me. Nothing in his face screams old.

And yes average height for Americans is taller now than it was 100 years ago, and so on, and it will keep growing (hopefully). But they haven’t actually been growing as fast as other countries. While 100 years ago American men were on average 5’7”, and now it’s 5’9”, Americans were 3rd place 100 years ago at 5’7”, now at 5’9” they are 37th place. Other countries beat the US in height growth. Scientist cite our food and environmental factors not being up to par with the rest. Hence those countries with better environment and food habits have the tallest men on average, for example Denmark, Norway, Netherlands, etc. And then countries with bad environment, tend to have shorter people for example China. Terrible pollution, bad environment, their average male height is 5’6”. At this pace Americans will shrink too though, it’ll be like China. US average height was actually 5’10” as recent as the 90s, but now it’s shrinking due to poor environment, pollution, food. But it’s all made up right? Scientists just coming up with BS to scare Americans into living clean and healthy.

Comment

That's a big dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post

Why don't they just give him the ball every single time lol..

If I was coaching that team, my playbook would be " get the ball to jj "

Comment

Working...
                    X