Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much $$ for you to do 1 year in prison?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Yes some inmates have cellphones illegally.

Food sales is going to be very limited, unless you’re talking about a luxury prison that allows inmates to purchase steak, fish and chicken and allow them to have fridges. Little Debbies, summer sausages, soups, and rice won’t cut it for me.

You did not address girls. You did not address sharing a bathroom with another man. You did not addressed getting strip searched by other men.

I was a CO for 4 years. I still work in prison but as IT. I see how they live, no thanks. No amount of money.

in cali prisons, there is food sales that goes on every month or so. you can order donuts, cookies, soda's, all that junk food.. then they will have special food sales where you can actually buy shiiet from kfc, burger king, etc.

i mean it's still prison so you'll never enjoy eating it as much as you would on the outside but im just saying there's ways around it and if i was offered enough good money to spend a year in prison, i would do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
      I got a better question for you all. If someone offered you a million to put your tongue on a man's dick for 5 seconds would you do it? I know i would.
      5 seconds only?

Sht, I'd have my tongue on a man's dick for 5 hours for a million.

Comment

None. One year is short but at the same time, so much can happen.

I probably wouldnt. I cant really think of a number that’ll convince me to go to prison for a year at this stage of my life. Im 38 with little kids and wife. I have fkin money.

Time and memories are priceless and those are the only things i can take with me when I die.

As i said, it depends on the point of life i am in. If it’s the young version of me not giving a fuk, I would do a year for 10 million... i already did time for free but for few mill, maybe i would have done it again.

But not today man. Fuk doing a year i have too much to lose within that time.

Comment

Earnyour $$$

Comment

Working...
          X